• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ritalin comedown duration?

For me about 2 hours of intensity, and even then some after? Rit comedowns personally are extremely depressing, moreso than adderall. Something about the comedown is just brutal.

So I recently received a script of Ritalin but it has the opposite effects on me than other i believe. It makes me sleepy and hungry. Which is the opposite of what i expected. I’m able To focus but I’m drowsy so it’s kinda counter productive. On top
Of that when it wears off I feel terrible

Depending on how much you use you should be good in two days. I notice that stimulate comedowns are fast while opiate benzo withdrawals can keep going on and on.

In my experience usually the rest of the day and the next day. The ritalin comedown is the worst. I can't even imagine taking it on a daily basis. Yuck.

For me it always went like this:
Good effects (not super euphoric 8)) for about two hours, followed by 6 hours of feeling agitated and down.
After that, a strong headache sets in and lasts for the 24-48h following a dose.
It's definately a drug you should only take if you don't have to work the next day...