• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ritalin and Adderall

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
just snorted a moderate amount of ritalin and am feeling pretty good was gonna add more but i only had a 36 mg concerta and 10mg adderall and didn't know how to make the concerta ir so did half of the adderall. now im looking up things about the mix and some people say they cancel each other out and some say they dont should i snort the rest or is it a waste. I'm at a good level now so i guess i could do without but i still would also like to know how to make concerta into ritalin and how much ritalin i would get out of it.

Last edited:
Okay man for one I am just going to say they are not going to cancel each other out. Perhaps someone else more knowledgeable can chime in with specifics. Honestly personally I would just stick with one or the other..

There is going to be a tiny bit of out-canceling because the amphetamine is trying to re-wire some of the dopamine transporters to pump out dopamine instead of sucking it back in, when those transporters have already been inhibited by the Ritalin.

However, the main problem with mixing stims is gauging how much you've already ingested and just how stimmed up you already are, and to avoid binging.