• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ritalin 10 mg + coke

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
my gf has been prescribed 10 mg Ritalin , risperidone 1 mg and 20 mg of fluoxetine, She´s an occasional cocaine user ( we live in Brazil so we have access to pretty good coke, not cut with amphetamines or other shit) We wanted to ask some questions please :
1) I´ve seen a similar post on this topic but talked about ''Rx and retarded '''version of Ritalin . What´s the difference´what do u mean- how can we know which one she´s taking? Like instant action or slow action Ritalin?
2) Can she use both Ritalin 10 mg and coke during the same day ( like take 10 Mg of Ritalin in the morning and do a little of coke at night) or it´s a no no combo?
3) If it´s a no no combo, how long should she wait after taking a Ritalin pill before doing coke and vice versa ( how long shall she wait after taking coke before taking the Ritalin?)

Thanks again both for reading and for the great work you are doing here
Best!

With me coke and Amphetamine like compounds mixed equals a headache.

Be careful when using high purity cocaine while also taking risperidone + flouxetine

this could easily lead to serotonin syndrome

the beginnings of serotonin syndrome might initially be mistaken for the effects of cocaine, watch out of that

(ritalin also increases serotonin)

I would highly advise against ritalin + coke while also on risperidone + SSRI. potentially very dangerous, particularly with high purity % cocaine

Last edited: