• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Risperidone equivalent.

1mg risperidone = 75mg of quetiapine = 7.5mg olanzapine
(0.5mg = ~50mg)

in my opinion

however risperidone never gave me as much heavy sedating effects that olanzapine or quetiapine gave for some reason (I do not know why), this could be do to crosstolerance with olanzapine, risperidone is certainly a very potent AP

Does rispiridone effect histamine receptors the way seroquel does at low doses? That’s where the sedating effects of seroquel are effective.

Does rispiridone effect histamine receptors the way seroquel does at low doses? That’s where the sedating effects of seroquel are effective.
it does hit histamine H1 yes - attributes to both sedation and weight gain

However, it does not hit the muscarinic acetylcholine receptors which I believe differentiates risperidone from most other APs

risperidone is actually the most potent LSD antagonist know to man (or at least in use), I believe. It blocks it extremely potently and completely. And meth :mad:

Last edited:
1mg risperidone = 75mg of quetiapine = 7.5mg olanzapine
(0.5mg = ~50mg)

in my opinion

however risperidone never gave me as much heavy sedating effects that olanzapine or quetiapine gave for some reason (I do not know why), this could be do to crosstolerance with olanzapine, risperidone is certainly a very potent AP
Thank you very much! How long does it take to start working?