Ripped fuel/ephidrine

HiFi

Bluelighter
what dosages do you guys use for ripped fuel? How about ephidrine? And do you use herbal or synthetic? Just trying to compare my amounts.... Thanks. PLUR.
------------------
~ I'm not on drugs.... I am drugs

I use synthetic Ephedrine, and I usually take 2 to 3 pills, which is 50 - 75 mg. I don't use it to get fucked up, though. Just to stay awake at my desk job. I'll also take 1 or 2 on occasion near the end of my roll just to bump it back up a little bit.
Hope that helps.
- aby

If you never did Ripped Fuel before, 2 pills should do you nice. If you start doing 6 a day for 6 weeks like I did (for weightlifting purposes), then you may need more, but for now, 2 is good.

go easy on ephedrine. It can be addictive and its really easy to form a tolerance. It can also fuck with your sleeping patterns and make you a bitch when you come down if you take it every day. It can also be hard on your heart.
I sometimes take it to wake up at work too, but I find when I take it while rolling that is makes me feel cracked and jittery. It also makes my heart beat really fast. It has been linked to heart problems and some deaths in the US.
just my own experience though.

just start out with 1 ripped fuel first, that alone will make you jittery.

You might want to use liquid creatine instead.
Ephedra is a 'dirty' chemical in your body.
Guarana is a great energy supplement. 500mg's x 3 is great for a hard night.

Wow! I guess I have built tolerence.
I usually take about 200mg of Ephedrine or about 3 ripped fuel's.
I use it mostly Monday mornings, or sometimes at the end of my roll when I don't have K.
------------------
I have looked all the places you aren't...I just can't find the places you are...I only know you are where I am not.
I need you to find me.