• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Xamkou

RIP Again, I know we didn't converse all that much, a few pms here and there and some exchanges in conversation, but I've been feeling really sad about this since I found out, it's hit me hard to see us losing someone else, especially someone so young and seemingly wise for the age. I'll miss seeing Xamkou posts a lot, really will <3

R.I.P Xamkou, this is really shit news, I've read a lot of his posts especially in the mephedrone thread, I can't believe he was 20, seemed so much older... Such a waist, thoughts to all of his loved ones <3

Fuckin awful very shocking and terribly sad news. Got to know him a bit. Very nice lad.

God. 20 years old. RIP. GOD bless his friends and family.

My yin and yang therapies bring on weeping sessions, and this appaling event will feature heavily. In fact tears are in me eyes as i write.

I will also miss Xamkou's posts across the several forums he frequented. Christ I'll even miss the user-name.

Last edited:
Really sad news to lose anyone in our communities seems like a double blow. Spoke to him many times in IRC truly sad news RIP x

Moving this over to the shrine as it has been a week now since bluelight found out.

EADD -> Bluelight Shrine

oh god damn i was just reading one of the old mephedrone threads and wondering how he was doing these days so I did a quick hunt and found this thread. Weirdly just had this real bad feeling/premonition cuz he hadn't posted in forever and the way he used to absolutely cane the RCs concerned me - we've all gone a bit silly with drugs at one point (I mean that's why we're here innit) but he paid the ultimate price. So horrible and sad, he was so young and such a happy go lucky person. RIP my dude, I hope your cloud up there is glittering.

(Sorry for reviving such an old thread but this one really shocked me)