• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RIP Smiley culture

Can't wait to hear the official line regarding this sad affair:(:(:( Bollocks.

Saw Smiley at Boomtown last summer - was pretty dire tbh, always wanted to see him though and now really glad.

RIP Smiley Culture

Fuck the police

Yeah me too this sounds all to familiar he stabbed himself sounds well dodge to me? What do you guys make of it?

:( Bad things always happen to good people. Another needless causaulty in the mindless war against drugs. It's fucking suspect about the police being there as well how come this shit never happens to white people? I broke down in tears when I saw this earlier I fucking love smiley culture and I've got every release I could track down on vinyl. Shan a shan must be the best cut on run run ever.

:( Bad things always happen to good people. Another needless causaulty in the mindless war against drugs. It's fucking suspect about the police being there as well how come this shit never happens to white people? I broke down in tears when I saw this earlier I fucking love smiley culture and I've got every release I could track down on vinyl. Shan a shan must be the best cut on run run ever.

Word.

Yeah me too this sounds all to familiar he stabbed himself sounds well dodge to me? What do you guys make of it?

yep sounds sketch, could have been the old suicide by cop maybe had a knife in his hand when he was busted and was dealt with accordingly/had it turned on him. unless he had serious mental health issues (which i'd never herd said about him) he's not just going to stab himself when the doors go through. hopefully more info comes to light.

Yeah davez you and me both i was gutted when i heard RIP Smiley! The list is endless the amount of black people who have mysteriously died in police custody its totally fked up!

grauniad said:
The police watchdog is investigating the death of the British reggae star Smiley Culture during a Metropolitan police raid.

The 48-year-old singer and MC, whose real name was David Emmanuel, died on Tuesday from a stab wound sustained as officers visited his house in Warlingham, Surrey to make an arrest.

Although it is unclear how Emmanuel was injured, investigators are understood to be looking into whether the wound was self-inflicted.

Not that speculation is helpful but seems plausible he grabbed a knife from the kitchen for self defence when he heard his door go in. If you hear someone breaking into your house then grabbing something for defence is a pretty natural reaction isn't it?

The 'official' version so far...

The 48-year-old former singer is believed to have asked if he could go and make a cup of tea before being taken to a police station for questioning. While he was gone, he took a knife and plunged it into his own chest.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :\

Oh aye, because when the cops raid your house & arrest you they let you boost in the kitchen to make cups of tea. Fucking bullshit.