• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Seith

didnt know Seith on a personal basis, but i always valued his posts in both here and PR. very dedicated guy to harm reduction.

he will surely be missed by all

RIP

r.i.p brother. taken to soon. always much love and respect. always :'(.

This is terrible news about Seith.....have been so busy with the opening of the new restaurant I'm working in I've only been able to check in quickly. This is a sad day. I hope that he has found peace with whatever demons he faced and my condolences go out to his family and friends in this tragic time.

Much respect goes out to you Seith.... I may never have know you personally but I thank you greatly with the time, effort and import you have given PR and BL. You will be surely missed by many.

May you rest in peace.

Peace, Love, Unity & Respect as always........becam xx

This is terrible news about Seith....This is a sad day. I hope that he has found peace with whatever demons he faced and my condolences go out to his family and friends in this tragic time.

Much respect goes out to you Seith.... I may never have know you personally but I thank you greatly with the time, effort and import you have given PR and BL.

May you rest in peace.

Peace, Love, Unity & Respect as always........becam xx

This is awful Seith is a really nice guy who cared allot about other people. Him and I talked a fair bit on msn truly a great bloke who will be missed very deeply.All the good he has done in this life will surly help him in the next life.Condolences go out to his family we wish you all the best and hope you are not taking this awful event too hard.....he seemed fine friday night :S

RIP seith we will never forget you mate <3 PLUR <3 :'(

Last edited:
This is terrible news, RIP peace mate. Wish you all the peace in the world. Everything you have contributed has been greatly valued.

Not another one...

RIP Seith

Thanks for your contributions to BL/PR over the years

You will be missed :(

RIP...hopefully this'll be the last thread of this type we see around here for a very long time :|