• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Seith

i have a feeling seith will be munching down mad pills and molly at the next station.

just merging the ausdd thread into the shrine thread.

see you on the other-side, mate

Thanks for your contributions to pillreports, which have been so useful to many of us. Rest in peace, Seith.

I'm so terribly sorry to hear this. A most respected member of the BL community. :(

...As posted on PR:

Haven't been on for quite a while, so to get on here & see this - is shockingly devastating to say the very least!

As **whollyshit** wrote;
"This is fucked! Seith was awesome he was the first mod to take me under his wing and help me out I learnt off that fella. RIP dude"

...I couldn't agree more! The very first time I finally posted, it was met with drama, negativity & outcry.
SEITH was the first to [do as he did many others I am sure, which was] give support, positive encouragement & as quoted above, did certainly 'take me under his wing'...
His knowledgeable contributions, skilled advice & very fair & just moderating no doubt will be missed by all....

I'm honestly still so shocked by this! :(
A massive & sad loss to this site, the PR Community & beyond....
Sending my deepest & most genuine condolences to his Family & Close mates....

Nothing but mad respect for you Seith - R.I.P. Buddy <3

Sieth was a true legend on PR never seen such a down to earth mod, who was there to help rather than persecute posters who were unsure on guidelines for posting. Always had respect for him, was a true champion PR are definitely missing him (not saying the other mods aren't doing s wonderful job) RIP champ! Hope you're getting MDMA by the kilo's where you are!

See ya on the other side champ!

Condolences to the family, always tough losing a loved one.

RIP Seith <3

Much love to his friends and family.<3

Always remember his posts...seriously, so sad to see this :(

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel. I am Seiths oldest brother.

I would like to start by thanking everyone for all the well wishes posted by all of Phillips friends and acquaintances. I have known about these forums for a long time, i just have never had the courage to put text to screen. No matter how long i stare at this vacant reply box thinking of the right words to say. Only 2 weeks ago did we mourn the 2nd anniversary of losing Phillip and while it feels like an eternity since i last saw my brother, it still only feels like yesterday that i found him laying in his bed, gone to a better place. Even though i cannot keep a picture of him in my house i still have the image of his face burnt into my brain, never to be forgotten. The hardest part about losing someone close to you to suicide is definitely the not knowing why? I sit up at night wondering if i could of done anything or done something different and i certainly know my mum feels the same way!

Its been an epic battle against the mental health centre that neglected to care for my brother and in the end refused him treatment with no acknowledgement of responsibility over his death. I think at 1st we just wanted someone to blame, it doesnt make a difference now, nothings going to bring him back. 2 years on and we have finally got his medical records (edited medical records) with large chunks blacked out. The most disturbing part is a blacked out name of a person who did wrong by him.. How id kill for that name.. I know its not going to change a thing but would make me feel like i have found my why?? I just feel as though this was his reason going by an earlier quote by him

The reason I live is for my family. There were things done to me as a child and if I mentioned it I'm sure it would destroy them, yet I let it destroy me so they may have peace.

Phillip is still sorely missed by all his friends and family, we will never forget the time that we did have together.. Id like to say to anyone who may be thinking suicide is the answer.. PLEASE talk to your families, sharing your feelings with loved ones does NOT make you weak, it does NOT make you any less of a person, it makes you human! Your family is your support structure to share your problems just as you would do for your family!

Id like to close with the last song that Phillip listened to while he was among us. As cliched as it is, we are all better people for of known you.. I love you brother with all my heart and always will.. I just wish i told you more often <3

I'm incredibly moved by your post, Daniel. Thanks for having the courage to post. I do hope that anyone considering suicide will see your message and it will make a positive difference. I hope you are able to be gentle to yourself through this time.

I don't think I will ever 'update' the banner on my website, http://monicabarratt.net, now that Seith is gone. It's my little shrine to him, even though we never met. RIP Phillip x