• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

so often, i continue to think of him, and i still break out in tears on a regular basis :(
i miss you so much thaddeus :(

^
aha. dropped in to pay respect too

RIP

I had a dream last night with Thad in it... made me want to come here and pay my respects one more time. Miss you bro.

never too far from my thoughts old friend! was just telling a friend about you the other day.

several times today, you've occupied my mind.
several times today, i've almost cried.
i'm trying to live full enough to make up for you not being here, but its a tall order.
i'm still trying though.
<3

I just saw this thread on the front page. God, it's been this long...? I had *just* met him in person for the first time recently... ugh... it's so hard to watch this all. one by one by one...

God, I was just thinking about that night now... It was such a funny little clusterfuck. My best friend and I hopped in the car and drove almost 45 minutes to meet him at some backwoods bar because he wasn't going to be able to get down to where we were. Then when we got there, this old bitchy hag of a woman wouldn't let us in because my friend's driver's license was expired, even though she had other forms of ID. So we chilled outside for a bit, but it was freezing ass cold (chilled indeed), and none of us had coats on, so my friend and I hopped right back in the car and drove home (he wanted to stay there to hear the music...). We promised we'd meet up the next time he was in town, and there were plenty of texts to be had the rest of the night - he was having a great time and my friend and I had gone out and gotten a little more than tipsy. I have to go pull out my old SIM card now...

They say it's all for a reason, but I think that's bullshit. There was no reason...

Last edited:
happy birthday. <3
i'm going to get fucked up today, just for you.
extra fucked up, because i have to take a dose for you, too. <3
:(:(

Happy Birthday Thad...:) Myself and another bluelighter were just talking about you, and how much we miss you...especially me. Mwah!

Time flies by sooo fast....I was just chatting with your sister about how much we missed you. Much love Thad!! I still feel you everyday, looking down on us, making sure we're okay. <3<3<3<3 I LOVE YOU

Allah yer7amak ya sheikhna negative

Allah year7am kil il sha7ada

well, bro...I can't believe it has been 3 years! still missing you...

time to break out a guinness...
-OcO-

three years ago today... 5 hours from now i believe, was when i got the news that you were dead. and it still hurts just as much today.

i'm going to try to get extra fucked up today, just for you. <3

Thinking of you and missing you, Thad. <3

You were like the big brother I never had. I know that you knew that, but I still wish I would have gotten the chance to tell you. :(