Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

we used to speak all the time

this is heartbreaking...im going to miss him alot =(

:( it makes me cry when i hear of news like that

I hope your some place peaceful. Even though I didnt know you Im going to miss you.

My condolences go out to CC and all those who mourn him. The huge number of posts and the slides show what a wonderful guy he must have been. It is difficult to understand why someone has to pass on so young.

That is a very nice tribute BL put together for him.
Very moving.
RIP

So many people love you & miss you baby......i know you're looking down on all of us now and fucking smiling knowing you are soooooooooo loved. I miss you my thaddeus! <3

that was such a moving thing to see, this community has so much love and support floating around it is amazing

requiescat in pace thaddeus, you know you've got good friends here

I'm very sorry to hear things like this.

All my love and condolences to CC, Thad's family and everyone who loved him.

peace

i feel so pathetic responding to this so late, but it's just because i dont frequent the board or keep in touch with bluelight friends like i used to. thad was a hommie. i only met him once (briefly) and we talked off and on but he was the type of person who left an impression. absolutely top shelf....

cc, my heart goes out to you

rip thad...

fire.gif

I didn't know him myself, but I can still feel the loss...

Rest in peace

beautiful work, i'm sure thad would appreciate all the effort put into this.

thad, we all love and miss you so much, not a day goes by that i don't think about you. smile down :)

I didn't know Negative or have any interactions with him on this board, but I'm still sitting here with tears rolling down my face after reading this thread.

Anyone who could inspire this great an outpouring of love must have been an extraordinary guy... I feel so torn up for his friends, and CC, as I know what it's like to lose a loved one. Life's never the same; all the same you still wouldn't have changed that they'd been in your life.

But what a beautiful tribute this board has made to his life :) It encapsulates him well even for those who don't know him... very moving, well done guys.

RIP Negative. I didn't know you but it's always sad to lose a community member, especially someone like this... as a music fan it saddens me that we've lost someone with such a great talent :(. To all of Negative's freinds and family I'm sad for your loss.

Thad was always such an interesting and exciting person to chat to, I can't believe this has happened, I just saw it now.

Rest in Peace friend <3

CC baby my thoughts are with you, I know your an amazing and strong person <3

Nothing but love from all of us in Philosophy and Spirituality. Our condolences and best wishes to the family.

-cP