• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Melange <3

tally now melange this is kinda surreal and scary...i think we all need some more education on what we're doing.....cause words cant describe whats going on here...

rip melange

But I have Melange's number in my cell... we were going to converse again.
There was no mention of anyone being unable to take a call.
Is Melange actually
passed on?

no. no. I can't text Melange right now? no. no this is wrong. I feel like I fell asleep and woke up in a different diminsion. It's not much of a dimension for me if Melange is absent.

i have melanges number and he had mine... the only cunt ive ever given my number to over the net. he tried to call me once and it wouldnt work, he obviously couldnt call aus. i always thought we would speak, i never got to talk to him properly. i wanted to meet that cunt so bad. man, i cant be mad but fuck man, im gutted.

rest easy my brother.

I second everything slort said, and would like to add that I regret not calling him more often. If we knew who was next I would want to talk to him or her every day. I wasted time when I could have been talking to Melange.

I'm stupid as a canyon.

I'm so fucking disgusted with this entire message board right now I can't even put it into words. I'm disgusted for every post in the LoungeI responded to glorifying irresponsible behavior and you all should be too.

i'm sick of agreeing with generic mind all the time :( but i do

I second everything slort said, and would like to add that I regret not calling Melange more often. If we knew who was next I would want to talk to him or her every day. I wasted time when I could have been talking to Melange.

I'm stupid as a canyon.

fuck.

Taffy has home!

297246_10150348464822025_682037024_9909774_4471815_n.jpg

i'm with GM and Ken on this. this place fucking disgusts me.

melange was a great internetter, wish he could have handled his life like he handled his internet.

this is so fucking stupid. makes me sick. whatever happened to smoking grass and having some beers?

regardless, he will be missed and i'm sending dirty south vibes to his friends and family.

sorry if this comes across as heartless, for all i know he got hit by a car, but that's not really the trend with BL deaths.

rip, friend.

oh. my god

my love goes out to his family, i logged into FB and BL and read the news on both at the same time...

I will assemble Team Weed for you one more time, bro. I'mma burn one tonight in your honour. Rest in Peace, my friend.

i almost cried i saw ebow's avatar n I WAS LIKE TOM!!...

dude sooo fucking sad...

RIP MY DUDE...

i kno u'd love me getting drunk "cupped" right now before work... he loved chipotle

fuck he'd condone it... to u my nigga!!

TWA

team weed assemble

Last edited:
the only other nigga on tinychat id commit crimes wit..

real hood ass nigga... CALL THE FBI nigga we aint scard

Dearest Catman,
Tom, I love you. I will always love you with all my heart. I knew you weren't happy with your situation in life. I feel so guilty for some reason. I feel like it's my fault. I know it's all my fault. You told me it would be all my fault. I know it is. I feel like the shittiest shit head in the world. I literally can't stop crying. Why didn't you call me? WHY?! I just wanna fly up to heaven and give you the biggest kiss. I wish I could take your place and you could live. I really do. You were such an amazing, wonderful, funny person. I'm going to miss our late night talks. WHO THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT CRIME WITH?? goddamnit, Tom! I can't fucking believe you. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED!! Please forgive me for any pain I caused you. Please, please, please. I love you soo much!! I really do. I know we never got to meet face to face, but I had the most incredible, non judgemental, carefree love with you. I will never feel like this towards anyone ever again. godfucking damnit, Tom! I love you! I'm going to miss you more than anyone in the world. I resent the fact that we can never get married now. What's Taffy going to do? You really didn't think this through well. Who's going to feed Taffy a box of KFC every night. She's going to miss you almost as much as I am. FUCK! FUCKITY FUCK FUCK. godamn, TOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM! COME BACK! PLEASE.

Save me Catman!! <3 <3 <3
I love you so much.

Love,
Dogwoman