• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mav3rick

Lots of love to her friends and family <3

This kind of news is always so awful to hear... footscrazy, take care and be well. My thoughts go out to you.

i am deeply saddened to hear of this news. :( like most, i was touched by her articulate posts in TDS and as a result we corresponded a bit. she will be dearly missed. sending lots of love to her family and friends during this difficult time. <3

didn't even know this had been posted.

RIP, sorry it was just after i last saw you... i feel guilty, that you wanted to rush home so fast and not hung out coz you'd redeemed yourself in my books.

I ain't goin into the reasons. but sorry - and especially to you cat for your loss of a close friend - btw if u wanna talk to me u know im here... u and psilo... i'm fair torn up really inside..

Thanks Ibis....x

Her service was beautiful. We said farewell to Lindsay on a gorgeous warm cloudless day on the Gold Coast Qld. I still love you Linds, I'm sorry I was never able to say that while you were alive, you know how I was with heebie jeebies. Rest in peace my friend.

Underworld - Always loved a film.

that's it, imma inventing Jägermeister cheesecake today. don't see how I could do anything else.

26... thats just evil,the universe is cruel place to die

thanks for popping into to say hello and keeping my eye on the pie in the last few weeks sweetness<3

We never talked Mav, but i did see you around on BL heaps.

RIP <3

Missing you so much lately <3 Listening to our song. There'll never be another two like us. I have so much to tell you xox

i haven't seen you for a while, linds, i miss the drop-ins. come visit me again because i need it right now, i've been missing you soooo much<3