Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RIP George Martin

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Hiya,

Very surprised no one has mentioned this. Sadly, last week one of the best record producers of all time n commonly known as 'The Fifth Beatle, George Martinpassed away. Because of him music as we know it has changed forever. He believed in the Beatles when Others didn't. A great loss to the music industry but left a mark that would never be rubbed away.

If it had not been for him I'd not have had such fond memories of endlessly listening to Beatles' music

He has had 30 number singles with various artists in the UK and 23 number singles in the States. He also worked with Peter Sellers n Spike Milligan in the world of comody after attending the Guildhall School of Music n drama. Martin has worked in television, film, music n live performance, his career spamming over six decades. He has also contributed to
Many charities , for instance, the Prince's Trusr.

----

Anyone who has a love of music will know what a true legend George Martin was n I feel that we, as a community, should pay our respects n condolence as there as so music-lovers n musicians / musically-talemted members here.
Hope your happy wherever you are now, at peace, flying high n surrounded by music. Thank you so much for your talent, your time; for believing in an amazing talent that changed the world of music forever n filled so
Many with many found happy memories.

RIP George Martin

With gratitude, <3

Evey

I didn't really give a fuck once I realised it wasn't George R.R Martin :\

Although he wasn't one of my personal heroes, he was undeniably instrumental (pun intended) in the Beatles' success.

RIP George.