• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

well if TALLY was alive, he would troll the fuck out of this thread.

Perhaps he is ...

Perhaps we will never know.

TALLY lives forever in every troll...

Possibly. Check the timestamps of the OP and of his death. Somebody's got some splainin' to do.

can we stay on track here?.. pay your respects and respect the thread. thanks.

i can guess what tally would have wanted for his funeral thread
NSFW:
boobs

RIP

I didn't know Tally well, so this just came out of left field for me. It was rare that a post of his didn't have me in stitches. He's good people, and despite the friction that he may have caused at times we are diminished having lost him.

Much strength and comfort to his loved ones. May he rest in peace.

:(

20110901002.jpg

Only just found out on Facebook. I said Happy Birthday only a week ago. This is all so unexpected.

There will never be another like him. You always think there will be more time to share jokes, stories and the other good things in life.

We will always remember you Chris.

bump we need more support on this people

at one point he and guido were the most hilarious mother fuckers on bl

at one point he and guido were the most hilarious mother fuckers on bl

Tally helped me through some rough times with his humor. We helped each other in a way. Our lives sucked dick at one point but we always had The Lounge and each other to provide laughter which was an escape from our harsh reality of addiction of despair.

tally,
ive been sitting here, browsing through the archives, reminiscing and reliving the good times;

the original rat pack, the color wars, the 2005-2008 timeline in hope of finding the right words to say; but still cant find them.

i keep hoping youll pop up and say that this is all a joke. please, do. <3

im extremely grateful that i was able to speak with you, albeit briefly last weekend and wish you a happy birthday/ask how your day was/give my sincerest wishes and love.

the thought of you passing alone, erks the fuck out of me, and i only hope you went in peace.

im really going to miss you.

PICS4LYF <3

...kytnism...:|

I remember when I was suicidal that fucker said "DO IT FAGGOT" and it made me smile and I didn't feel so shitty anymore.

I also remember how he used to stick up for me and troll the fuck out of anyone who dared spoke to me or any other Lounge Rat in a disrespectful fashion.

LOL! I remember when I was chatting with him asking for advice about sex long ago (I was about to lose my virginity) and he almost convinced me to stick it my girlfriend's pooper. TALLY, if you are reading this from above I accidentally did 3 months ago.

Tally was great, he was one of only a handful of people that I could be my unique unfiltered self too because he was equally unique and spoke without a filter.

I wish I could of met him in person. That would of been great. I would of introduced him to my girl, I would show him my old copping spots, and we would go bother the jews in Kiras Joel.

Last edited:
:( tally was my favorite even tho he jus liked me for my tits/ass. he was so funny and rude and he always made my day on here. wahhh :(

i don't want this to be true </3

one more for you love <3

NSFW:
Photoon2011-04-01at2008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tally is one of the reasons I am still breathing. If it wasn't for him and The Lounge Rats I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't of had any laughter or joy and there wouldn't of been a reason for me to go on in life. Tally and his antics and this forum that for a while belonged to him, myself, and a few others saved my life.