• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

the pain is still very real,....why did you do it?...I wish I had a chance to talk to you....

pop are you saying it was suicide? I thought he OD..if it was a suicide my sadnes will turn into anger and disapointment

whoa whoa i thought this was an old troll thread cause i remember one in the lounge...

this is for real? wtf man did anyone see this coming?? i thought he'd be the last to leave the lounge

this is terrible man and i only seen now.....rip my man

I hope you get to see Tom... I don't have much to believe in, but I'd like to believe that you dudes are hanging out right about now...

I'll never forget you Chris,....I still think about the stuff we shared..

god damnit, what the fuck. i saw this on facebook the day he died, but still. a lot of us fought to get him to be allowed back on bluelight, but i didnt even stick around to enjoy his awesomeness. how the fuck could this happen? :(

I have not been on BL in quite some time. Just more shit going on IRL than normal. I am just finding this out.

Fucking HEARTBREAKING NEWS man. I remember many of the posts between the two of us a few years ago. I must admit I am really shaken by this. too tragic.

I miss you Chris....I look at your posts everyday...I smile and cry...

we're having a party for you and tom in tinychat tonight....we miss you....<3

I had a dream last nght that I got a text and a call from Chris... I woke up thinking he was still with us. :(

R.I.P. Feel like a moron I've only just realised he isnt around anymore. Was looking through my BL posts that I made as a newbie, and realised I hadnt seen him post in ages. Never really got to know you, but a sad sad thing to happen :(

:( this is the worst kind of thing to come back to after not being here for a really long time.

unbelievable.

RIP duder

The year has finished and I'm so sad that we can't have you with us... I will always miss you ..

yep - there's a huge tally-shaped hole in the lounge.

:(

alasdair