Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

to-my-dead-homies.jpg

godamnit im so fucking angry

i really am he was one of my best friends on here

if he took his one life that makes me so angry i wish he could have talked to me

but i hope hes at peace now RIP TALLLY

im actually crying rightg now
<3 do we know if it was an overdose or a suicide?
He was such a great guy and cracked me the fuck up. we had a lot in common I think and this is a huge shock. I can't believe tears are rolling down my face...

R.I.P. homie. it's kind of funny his last TTYS thread was "is there a heaven for a G".
aw really? i wub him. i wish i was posting more this past month or so :\
oh wow :(.
i got a text from marissa/pharcyde while i was sleeping today. i just sort of shrugged it off. i didnt know it was for real.

not a good way to wake up.
aw man, this is bad. ill really miss that guy. the lounge is gonna be pretty quiet without him.

never changing my avatar again.
he made you the best avatar for sure <3
lolol oh ebow, you would.
he would've liekd that one
:)

aww :\ <3
Tally helped me through some rough times with his humor. We helped each other in a way. Our lives sucked dick at one point but we always had The Lounge and each other to provide laughter which was an escape from our harsh reality of addiction of despair.

I remember when I was suicidal that fucker said "DO IT FAGGOT" and it made me smile and I didn't feel so shitty anymore.

I also remember how he used to stick up for me and troll the fuck out of anyone who dared spoke to me or any other Lounge Rat in a disrespectful fashion.

LOL! I remember when I was chatting with him asking for advice about sex long ago (I was about to lose my virginity) and he almost convinced me to stick it my girlfriend's pooper. TALLY, if you are reading this from above I accidentally did 3 months ago.

Tally was great, he was one of only a handful of people that I could be my unique unfiltered self too because he was equally unique and spoke without a filter.

I wish I could of met him in person. That would of been great. I would of introduced him to my girl, I would show him my old copping spots, and we would go bother the jews in Kiras Joel.

the thing that i love about tally is that everyone loved the guy.

they understood him, and he understood you, me and us.

the kid just got it. the more irreverant his posts towards you were, the more you knew he actually thought you were alright in his book.

in such serious times, with everybody taking themselves so seriously, his kind are far and few between.

even though i'm pretty new to this site, and missed a lot of his antics "back in the day", it only took me about a week of being on this board to see that the dude had a really big heart.

this just sucks.
same here. fall semester last year was miserable for me, and coming onto TL and seeing his funny posts and talking to him just made me feel all right with all the shitty things. when he could tell i was getting upset and taking things too seriously he always talked to me about it. i loved that kid, i'm gunna miss him a lot
:(

i need to get on one of these signs. how did they come to be?
and i missed his birthday. wahh. my boyfriend made me not go on BL when i got home from florida cause of the last nudies i posted. i regret it now. i missed out on some last time conversation with tally.

oh well. he knew we all loved him and cared.
<3

jk i saw GM's 1st post in the roast thread and totz remember the "i am not tally" stuff bahahhahahha.
wub
<3
i need to get on that sign.

(sorry i'm spamming this thread...tbh i never had anyone close to me die. he's the first death that's really upsetting to me...)

it's okay marissaaaaaa... I cried for hours..♥

next time i have a hardcore relapse im gonna dedicate to u tally <3 FOREVERBRO

This is so heart breaking.. Tally was such a great contributer to the lounge since I can even remember.. The guy made me laugh so much. He was just a really good dude. A class A troll, perv, and man.. He will be greatly missed. It makes me so happy to see all the love in this thread. It just goes to show that bluelight is such a tight community and we are all blessed to make the friendships we make. My heart goes out to his family and best friends. The world has truly lost an amazing soul. When I have some booze tonight I am going to pour some out for you tally. We love ya man

so much of my great moments on bluelight was due to having TALLY around to interact with
he was my favorite around 2008, ill miss him long time

img1604m.jpg

^you could be my hero baby <3

I also shed tears over Tally's death.

So who's going to be the first to make the Encyclopedia Dramatica page? <3

we close both locks below the window
we close both blinds and turn away

sometimes solutions aren't so simple
sometimes good bye's the only way

and the sun will set for you
the sun will set for you

and the shadow of the day
will embrace the world in grey

in cards and flowers on your window
your friends all plead for you to stay

sometimes beginnings aren't so simple
sometimes good bye's the only way

the sun will set for you

<3

...kytnism...:|

... and rise again as always, as the Sun does for each of us -
the laughs the critiques the heart he would show,
was also a common trust.

What is taken away now is the man, and as far as he was before -
is now near enough to reach to the right with his left hand -
reminding all of just how he is to never be ignored.

<3

tally,bro i'm not sad right now because i know that you are shredding a tidal wave of whiskey on a surf board of don't care right now in the afterlife. keep it real, you've just activated bro god mode

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ ..---___________----_____|] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get 13 your A TRUE HOMIE

and thanks for the heads up papasomni, you are the epitome of class. i need to pop my head in more often around here

R.I.P dude, caught a lot of his posts outside of eadd. Condolences to those grieving.