RIP Ann Shulgin - "the Queen of Psychedelics"

Rest in peace, Ann Shulgin, who co-authored the books "PiHKAL" and "TiKHAL" with her husband, psychedelic pioneer Alexander Shulgin.

bluelight.org will continue to celebrate the amazing work of the Shulgins. Farewell Ann, may you be with Sasha once more.

annshulgin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for paperback copies of Pihkal & Tihkal (wanted hardcovers but apparently they're all 1st editions and going for hundreds). I want my purchase to reflect my appreciation for the works of the Shulgins and others in the "most" way. Is Amazon the best place to make that purchase? Is there a company, individual or foundation who might deserve my direct purchase more? Just a thought, thanks!

I haven't met you yet Ann but I've heard wonderful things and I look forward to getting to know you and to carry on some of what you brought to us <3

Rest in peace, Ann Shulgin, who co-authored the books "PiHKAL" and "TiKHAL" with her husband, psychedelic pioneer Alexander Shulgin.

bluelight.org will continue to celebrate the amazing work of the Shulgins. Farewell Ann, may you be with Sasha once more.

annshulgin.jpg
Yes these two have done some amazing work and I suspect that the work they have done will lay ground and open doors for others behind them to continue.

Hi! I have only half baked researched their research.

Is it true the Shulgin's were against weary of dissociative drugs?

To all,

Continuing on into the documentary... It seems to be against major pharmaceutical drugs.

I've gotta a lot of scripts to drop/rewrite : )

Thanks again for this thread, all.

Dipped