• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP amanitadine

I did not know amanitadine directly, however I have been blessed with two potentially amazing experiences because of his generosity even seven years after his passing!!

So thank you amanitadine!! I wish that I had known you in life and thank you for your gift which was shared to me via a mutual friend.

The person that shared with me did so in the spirit and memory of amanitadine who shared so generously with him so cheers and thanks for the generosity!!

I hadn't seen his Shrine thread until now, but I just wanted to add my thoughts. Amanitadine was one of my two mentors through my ibogaine flood dose back in 2014. He and morninggloryseed both helped me so much, and I owe my life to them both. I was crushed when I learned he passed. I know he had been having a personal crisis at the time, I won't go into details but I was really worried about him, especially when he vanished. He had recently done a second flood after relapsing after his first flood. It's eerie because both of my iboga mentors had a great first flood, then their lives took a turn and they both relapsed, and both did a second flood, and told me that the second one left them traumatized and shaken, and they both told me to never try it again for opiate addiction. And then both passed away not long after that under circumstances that makes me fear it was their choice to move on.

RIP buddy, you helped me very much in my life and I'm still gutted when I think of you. <3 Because of you, I decided not to do a second flood when my own life took a turn and I relapsed. And I thank you for that once again.

RIP buddy, you helped me very much in my life and I'm still gutted when I think of you. <3 Because of you, I decided not to do a second flood when my own life took a turn and I relapsed. And I thank you for that once again.

Thanks for sharing that Xorkoth. Yeah Amanitadine touched my life in a big way too. I hope he is rolling around heaven.

Miss the opportunity to interact,'cause i wasn't here at that time...but know the name from various trip reports from another site.R.I.P.!