• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rinsing the meth spoon

Pointless , save your cottons for oral administration though

What I do is after I'm done drawing up as much of the solution from my spoon as I can, I add just a few drops of water onto my spoon. Then I take my syringe cap (or end of my plunger) and stir up the water I placed there over the surface of my spoon and cotton. Then I'm ready to again, draw up all that is left in the spoon - adding that rinse to what I originally drew up into my rig. It's the same idea as doing a rinse shot, except this way you're not leaving the spoon and cotton exposed to the elements for any longer than I should, reducing risks of getting extra bacteria into a second shot.

This way your first shot has almost 100% of what you originally put in your spoon.

That sounds very typical right there that routine/ritual. I tend to do that too, but when you think about it, is it THAT necessary? Probably not , if anything your probably doing the equivalent of a water shot..unless the cotton isn't sucked dry and still wet with drug fluid. I used to more so do that when running real low on my stash