• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ringing In My Ears Right After Doing A Meth Shot?? Is This Normal??

420tatumavery1991

Greenlighter
I just about 5 minutes ago did a normal (nothing special) sized shot of meth and just about immediately after once the rush hit my ears began ringing really loud for about a minute straight then began to die down after the rush had mostly gone away. When I come to think about it, I dont really know at the top of my head if i've ever really experianced this ringing in my ears right after doing a shot of meth before..? So is this ear ringing thing I just experianced at all normal, or is there any way or reason that I should be at all worried about this? I feel just about completly fine now, but that shit was just way fucking weird, (lol). Thank you.

I'm not personally into the clear, I'm more of an opiate guy, but I have a few buddies who seem to covet what they refer to as a "bell ringer" which is basically a shot of clear that does exactly what you're referring to, a hell of a rush and a ringing in the ears and hairs on end and heart thumping speedy euphoria.

A bell ringer is from cocaine, I've never heard of it occurring from meth

My ears are ringing right now that's why I am on here not YouTube lol. Tons of drugs cause ringing in ears from alcohol to meth

A bell ringer is from cocaine, I've never heard of it occurring from meth

i've heard of it but never experienced it myself. i also had a pharmacology prof state that if methamphetamine and cocaine could be delivered to the brain at the same rate, their effects would be indistinguishable (not counting halflife/duration, of course). cocaine crosses the b^3 at a much faster rate than meth, so its more likely to get a head ringer from it, but its not inconceivable to get one from meth, as both have similar enough effects (increasing dopamine and norepi with small increases in serotonin, only the method by which it happens differs - stimulated release with meth and reuptake inhibition with cocaine).

note that while its called a "head" or "bell ringer", it sounds more like you're going through a tunnel than a straightforward ringing.