European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Heroin Rimini Italy

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
Anyone on here been to rimini Italy or are from the general area?

looking for advice on sanpa community and also on general drug scene if things get f***** up for me there

How easy is it to get on methadone clinic over there?

Is there a two-tier system for selling heroin like there is here in Ireland raw being 35% back to back being 15?

My habit is now sustained by 150mg morphone IV 3 times daily or about a half g of the 30-40% "raw" heroin smoked throughout the day.

I estimate about 80mg methadone to about 100mg max I haven't been on it in about 3 years I could look up a equivalence chart but memory serves well these days I am off the benzos and Lyrica but recently have been taking a small 0.5mg - 2mg Xanax a day. Some days none once a week maybe 5mg.

This is excellent for me as I have been heavily benzo dependant for 15 years.

Lyrica script got stopped anxiety debilitating hence reluctant back to benzo use.

Benzo cheaper than pregabs not working making money any way too many warrants for dealing and not stable enough or having safe pass ticket for building work.

Choose life ba humbug

Last night was like John carpenter's escape from Italian treatment centre full of beautiful people secy girls who wanted to better themselves all I could do was Rob the pharmacy finding only Temazepam and phendimetrazine (not even dreaming of old skool preludin originals)
Then having to evade suspicious treatment strong arms and Italian police robbing two cars and a motorcycle.

Made it to North of Italy. Hopefully tonight I make it closer to France or Portugal.

Also have been under the impression due to a recurring dream that I robbed the local gunsmiths as a teenager. I was surely caught via prints n DNA but never heard anything about it so never said anything to anyone in case I was caught.

I never robbed the jewelers/gunsmith. That's at least a weight off my mind. I think I still have a fear of tight spaces due to the incredibly tight squeeze to fit through the tunnel I dug Under reinforced door.

My timekeeping and responsibilities are getting better but I do feel I am losing my grasp on reality.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Anything further to add please mate? Some fing constructive would be nice

I am actually going to rimini that was a serious question but one can only bring so much with oneself internationally

I have no idea about anything other than I've heard drugs in Italy are cut to pieces. More so than the UK or Ireland.

i do have some knowledge about italy, if ur lookin to score h over there? u have to go to buy off black guy NIGERIAN only, but ur best off hookin up italian junkie/homeles FIRSTs they do know where to go get some. i was lucky after tryin thru few of them and got hit from 1 of them so i went to meet nigerian with the italian guy ahd he sold me yellow H#4 and can be smoked on foil colour yellow beetle and i thought i got rip off but the italian guy told me no that is that right way to go cos h#4 are supposed to be like tat on foil so i didnt know! lol BE CAREFUL OF NIGERIAN cos i was told sometime you would be beaten up by gang of them by pretendin they know some1 sell h and wil lured u into park. possibly you wil be stabbed or robbed of because of very highly racism in italy, SO ur best off going with local who knows the area well! i scored off that nigerian right outside the house at the front. lol. this was back in 2017. im sure its still goin on atm! just be aware, north italy and south italy are 2 different country! GOOD LUCK BRO