• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Right amount of risperidone for an 100ug LSD trip

The stimilation that remains from taking APs on top of psychedelics is due to all the other receptors LSD hits. Quite a few. But the hallucinations are due to that one receptor 5-HT2a. Benzos definitely take care of that (the anxiety and stimulation), but not the hallucinations.

Although, we're essentially discussing two different things. There's a big difference between someone having a simple bad trip and being uncomfortable, and a REALLY bad trip (drug induced psychosis) aka a hospital trip.

I love psychedelics and benzos myself. I also routinely take them together. Some of my best most powerful trips I have taken them together, usually the benzo 30 min before the psychedelic dose. I've never experienced a major blunting effect. I think calling benzos a "trip killer" is a bit of a misnomer when compared to APs. Just my subjective opinion though.

I've also experienced psychedelic induced psychosis. I now much prefer APs as a trip killer, for that reason. If things were just getting a bit intense and I wanted to take it down a notch without completely ending the trip, I would reach for a benzo.
I got a short story for you haha. Me and a friend of mine had 11 hits of acid, a little over 5 grams of shrooms and a bunch of Lorazepam. I took five of the two milligram pills, my buddy took three. Actually prior to taking the Lorazepam, we had agreed to leave the psychedelics alone; we barely made it an hour into dosing and decided otherwise. First we started eating tabs, I briefly remember talking about the insane amount of acid we had just taken. I had eaten 6-7 tabs, my buddy finished off the strip and leftover tab. Its hard to remember much after this particular time frame, but some point I dont know how long after that we decided to finish off the shrooms we had as well. Little handfuls at a time, raw, mind you I do not eat them this way ever. After that its all blank, I wake up, TRIPPING BALLS. I find my buddy in the next room passed out as well, wake him up immediately. I can remember most of the trip after we woke up, a little over four hours after originally taking the Lorazepam.

What makes it even more insane for me to look back on is the strength of that acid, it was gels tabs and by far the strongest i've ever had to this day. A few weeks before this 1.5 hits had me tripping almost as hard as my ~5 gram mushroom trip, and the duration was insane. Nearly 18 hours of solid tripping. I have to say, had I not of been on beznos, that trip would have went an entirely different place and been worlds more intense.

I got a short story for you haha. Me and a friend of mine had 11 hits of acid, a little over 5 grams of shrooms and a bunch of Lorazepam. I took five of the two milligram pills, my buddy took three. Actually prior to taking the Lorazepam, we had agreed to leave the psychedelics alone; we barely made it an hour into dosing and decided otherwise. First we started eating tabs, I briefly remember talking about the insane amount of acid we had just taken. I had eaten 6-7 tabs, my buddy finished off the strip and leftover tab. Its hard to remember much after this particular time frame, but some point I dont know how long after that we decided to finish off the shrooms we had as well. Little handfuls at a time, raw, mind you I do not eat them this way ever. After that its all blank, I wake up, TRIPPING BALLS. I find my buddy in the next room passed out as well, wake him up immediately. I can remember most of the trip after we woke up, a little over four hours after originally taking the Lorazepam.

What makes it even more insane for me to look back on is the strength of that acid, it was gels tabs and by far the strongest i've ever had to this day. A few weeks before this 1.5 hits had me tripping almost as hard as my ~5 gram mushroom trip, and the duration was insane. Nearly 18 hours of solid tripping. I have to say, had I not of been on beznos, that trip would have went an entirely different place and been worlds more intense.
Blacking out/sleeping and waking up tripping balls like that is pretty insane. Very confusing at first. Has happened to me several times.