• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Ridiculous amounts of sweating after smokeing.

JoshLobbs

Bluelight Crew
Back in the summer of 2020 me and a friend of mine smoked occasionally, and this one time we decided to go for a walk (to smoke) and then play some games (and smoke). So after we'd been out for a walk we sat down in his gaming pad where we smoked a bowl or two, and I don't know if it was me or the weed but I just started sweating, to the point where my shirt was drenched.

Is this normal?

Btw at the time I was new to weed and I had a very low tolerance. also the shit he got was stupid strong.

I naturally sweat a lot and cannabis doesn't make me sweat or anything. Was it hot?

However, it has happened to me several times in my life where sometimes, usually right after I wake up or take a shower, where I will start PROFUSELY sweating, and no matter how much I cool myself off it wont stop for almost an hour sometimes. I have literally gone through 3 shirts drenched with my own sweat during just one of these episodes. LITERALLY EVERY PORE ON MY BODY will be sweating bullets non stop. It's actually quite uncomfortable. Very weird that I had no other symptoms and felt fine other than the fact that I couldn't stop sweating which was making me cold (because I didn't feel hot), but wasn't a cold sweat like the flu.

I never figured out what caused them... complete mystery... and very random. Mentioned it to a doctor who literally laughed it off (but she was also a major league bitch and called me a hypochondriac to my face)

probably a stupid question but are you sure it was cannabis? were you on anything else?

Through all my years of smoking I have seen some people who occasionally react very strangely to cannabis - even if they're a daily smoker

my sister's ex-bf used to faint sometimes and have a massive panic attack about 1% of the time he smoked - and he smoked every day

Do you mix your weed with tobacco? The few times I’ve smoked in recent years, I’ve had a similar experience and always that has been from smoking weed and tobacco mixed together. I get the same if I try and smoke a cigarette.

I have the same issue, though I sweat a lot as it is already. If it's strong weed my entire forehead will be wet from sweat, armpits as well. If it's really strong weed or a concentrate or something, I will sweat as much as SnafuInTheVoid describes. I think it's my body shouting "hoooooly shit, that's strong, engaging purge mode!" :p I do smoke with tobacco indeed but I have the same even when I smoke a bowl or bong. That said, almost every drug I partake in, except kratom, makes me sweat so I think in my case it's par for the course

Last edited:
I get that on salvia which might have been mixed in,
or,
the sweating is just one of many possible psychedelic responses to weird experience.

I never smoked so much weed that I got this effect, but I have blacked out on pot.

i sometimes get sweaty palms somewhere in the first 30 minutes after smoking

i know my blood pressure dives after smoking herb too...so it probably has something to do with that

lots of us have big amounts of pot coming in (to our possession) from growing. better product larger amount and something sweet and homey and such from (it being) home grown big fan of growing it

Last edited: