Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Riddick

Did you like this movie?

• Total voters

Maya

Bluelight Crew
Has anyone seen this movie? It's already out in theaters and I'm just wondering if any of you enjoyed watching it :)

your spelling is ridiculous - back to the thread. unfortunetly no i havent seen it yet. Looks like its wrth a watch though, the first 1 was watchable :)

before any1 jumps at the chance of poitning out he was being sarcastic - i to was being sarcastic.

Jesus this looks bad. I saw "Chronicles of Riddick" solely because my gf at the time thought Vin Diesel was hot. So 'they' decided that movie wasn't successful and decided to make a near-remake of "Pitch Black"? :p

ebola

Oh man... I guess I should just wait until it's downloadable.. My coworker just told me she watched this on the weekend and it sucked 8)

The Chronicles of Riddick video games are much better than the movies.

That said, Riddick won the Box Office last weekend....

Has anyone seen this movie? It's already out in theaters and I'm just wondering if any of you enjoyed watching it :)

DOnt waste your time with this poor excuse for a movie. It was horrible. I liked pitch black and chronicles of riddick. But the 2013 one is just stupid. Its a badly made remake of the first one, same planet,same plot a lil bit, vile creatures coming out of the dark. Only this time half the time, or should i say more than half the movie is just corny ass teenager appealing jokes exchanged between the characters. And some ''action'' by vin diesel.

I think if i wasnt fucked up on chamapgne and clonazepam i wouldve ditched the movie. Shit one of my friends left after half an hour of the movie and spent the rest of the time smoking weed outside until the movie was over LOL. So yeah dont waste your time and money with this. At worst wait till it omes out in dvd lol

I liked it, but I went to see it sober. The first half hour or so has a neat narrative and the plot takes its time establishing where Riddick has landed, who dumped him on the hostile planet, and what kind of wildlife he has to deal with. In the words of Riddick, he has to find his animal self to thrive. As an audience, you really have to be receptive to the patient mentality of Riddick. While everyone's losing their heads, Riddick laughs it off even when he's in chains at the risk of having his own head put in a box. If there's one thing that detracts from it all, it's how cliche the plot and conclusion are. Having said that, the film is dripping in atmosphere, reinforced by the world and creatures, both of which were expertly rendered and actually felt real rather than just some shoddy CGI crap. It seems like these days most Hollywood plots bite off far more than they can chew, so it was enjoyable to see a simple plot mated to a beautiful backdrop, providing some nice viscera to appreciate.

Oh right, the film picks up right after Riddick parts ways with the Necromongers so the first half is heavy on flashbacks to what happened after the events of Chronicles, but it's not necessary to see that film to keep up with the plot.

mods the poll is broken. where are the ratings stars?

pitch black was good for its time. i have no interest in the expanded universe. chronicles put me to sleep.