European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Ricky Gervais] Debaser

Marmz

Bluelighter
...seriously ... stop making me fucking smile ... I've no idea how to deal with the immence levels of relatvity ...

not sure if my linking capabilities will make this media play but here's me trying regardless ...

haha!

I love you all and then some <3

[edit]
to clarify, I just saw/heard him singing debaser and I was seduced. I can't speak for anything that comes afterwards (in this clip) ... regardless of the fact that I think I love him based on what I've previously seen of him anyway.

Last edited:
Hello 'BelleRed' who joined in 2020, which is way before mugz's 'situation" .. much like me .. but i'm a reincarnation from about that time .. anyway

I was a big Mugz fan and supported him fully at that time. BL as a whole dealt with that situation shitely and then some imo.

I'm still a big Mugz fan.He was genuine and lovable as blokes go, as best as I could tell.

still loving him.

tell me why he's so objectionable please.

what's not to love?

He's a very intelligent bloke and a fellow atheist, so I admire him for that.

But his 'comedy' is fuckin pants.

Having said that, he's infinitely better than that even fatter and unfunnier cunt James Corden. Any British comedian that can do so well in America is obviously doing it fuckin wrong...

Last edited:
Must admit he's not my taste in humour but in small doses I can listen to him - except when he does that over the top fake laugh. He does fake it really well tho I've never fully convinced myself whether it's fake or a mental problem he's got. His mate - what's he called Karl pilkington? - will say "the dog did a whoopsy on the carpet"and gervais will cry with laughter. What is that all about?

That grotesque wanker James corden is beyond the pale tho - even tried to hog the limelight from mccartney.

Must admit he's not my taste in humour but in small doses I can listen to him - except when he does that over the top fake laugh. He does fake it really well tho I've never fully convinced myself whether it's fake or a mental problem he's got. His mate - what's he called Karl pilkington? - will say "the dog did a whoopsy on the carpet"and gervais will cry with laughter. What is that all about?

That grotesque wanker James corden is beyond the pale tho - even tried to hog the limelight from mccartney.

Yeh, that animated series Gervaise did with Karl Pilkington and that lanky goggle eyed twat (can't remember his name) was pretty uncomfortable listening in my opinion. It was just two blokes taking the piss out of a retard. My lad loves it, but it sounded like bullying to me. That's not the kind of humour I like.

I like aspects of him It's just the whole package that comes with him and that fucking silly laugh, that alone makes my nutsac shrivel.

I think gervais is locked in litigation with goggle eyes now which makes the fake laughter seem even more bizarre

so very relative for a multitude of reasons <3

in other, very relative news .... I've been wanting to post this in response to thee current royal malarky (without promoting thee royals in any way since I'm not a royaleeeest in any way shape or form) ... but .. 1.48 being especially relevant

I want a braaaaan baybee like all thee other mum's on thee estate

I fucking LOVE Kathy Burke.

She's my kinda (strange) woman.

She’s actually lovely in person and smart as a fucking whip. Much love for her fans, will gladly sign every cunts bit of paper. True fan of the fans.