*Review* for New Years EVE "Tristate Love" SW Ohio

RIght on about this show, I would deff. love to go to this but I have this damn ankle braelet on. Everyone have a good time for me. Lata

My first ever NYE party....yeeesh ya think that cherry woulda been popped years ago! Lovin that I get to spend NYE with some great friends:)

lmao @ arron! angry groupie speaks out!

20 bones is more than fair for an NYE party but the money drop does kinda seem like trouble:\ whatevers i heard you guys did this before and it went ok.

after seeing nautigroove on saturday for the first time in way too long i'm totally stoked to see him and "whats his name:D" throw down a set together.

great idea itg...bringin mw-ers together for the holidays...we can all sing auld lang syne at midnite!=D

hey man this is a thick n' juicy local lineup of talent from 3 diff. states. so haters shush, support your local locals...

i'm there!

pass that DUTCH

does anyone else remember dancin on new years to MING FS, when they started doin that crazy mixin with "work it," "get ur freak on," and then "forgot about dre" ? ALL im askin is will some GREAT DJ please mix in "PASS THAT DUTCH" for me???? :p

That's right people, we are using that awesome warehouse in Columbus!!! We have added a third room also not mentioned on the flyer...I will have all the add on DJs on the post soon...check back soon...

Jason

holy shit!! that's totally exciting...

yeah, the moneydrop at brandon's party last year ended up in some injuries, but whatever =D

totally stoked about this NYE :) i've got flyers, be looking for them in the ville this week :)

Wooo!!! I can't wait.. Went to Restoration last year and can't wait to got to This!!! To all those whining about the price... Seriously get over it.... We have some great locals, and these are our peeps we all know and love... You are supporting your scene and supporting your friends... YOu wonder why the scene is dying because people throw fits over the price of shows because they don't think the talent is good enough... Get over it get over yourself.. You know ITG is gonna throw a bangin party so just come out and have a great time with your friends....=D

i got a friend comin all the way from ATL area for this......we'll be in attendance!

B.

the scene dies because ravers bitch about anything and everything til peoples ears start to bleed. go shuddup and have fun!

Man, I can't wait, I can only hope I can get off of work for this. I'm gonna try may damnedest though. I haven't seen Infinite Grey since Sonic Sunrise, and Kitsonik since she last played at Spy. I love you both and dearly miss your grooves. I also can't wait until they announce the third room. I hope to see some more awesome talent. Which I know you'll bring out.

Also, props on the concept. I love to support the people that keep the party going, and who beat out most of the headliners in talent anyways.

C-ya'll there.