*Review* for New Years EVE "Tristate Love" SW Ohio

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had mass fun beingit was my first party, and everyone else helped me have a great time!! Thanx!!

HOLY SHYT!!!!!!!!!!! thank you jason for making this event happen. Between the event and the wonderful people i got to spend the night with and the company i was given throughout the night I had one of the best nights of my life, and arguably the best NYE ever!!! so again thank you to jason and everyone and anyone that played a part in making this happen tonight. Let me know if you ever need any help in the future jason it will be my pleasure to help set up or anything else you need. It was also like i said before such a great time spent with everyone i love and a couple new faces that were a blast. Even with my random "where is kyle" three hour MIA period in the night hehe...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone
one love,
Kyle

i dont know wtf happened new years..i do know i got phucked outta ride. but nonetheless...me and skunk (steve) murked the streets acting gutta as a mu fucka..heh. you know how we do, and drama loves to follow us when we are liquored up...for some reason. who knows...well holla back. what up ryan. ~ damoN~

AMAZING PARTY and I got a shit load of pics that I will put on here soon....if you weren't a raver before NYE and you went to this party...you are one now for sure !

Much Love.
D

sorry i missed it i had duty. hurd some shady shit went down when it was all over.

SpunksIndy said:
AMAZING PARTY and I got a shit load of pics that I will put on here soon....if you weren't a raver before NYE and you went to this party...you are one now for sure !

Much Love.
D
do me a fav man my cam wasnt working right so if you could add the pics to thissite also party pics

So yeah, I missed this party! Why? Well, I laid down about noon for a pre-party nap and when I woke up it was 6pm New Years Day! I can not believe I did that shit. I was there in spirit, and hopefully in some people's hearts. I guess it's ok my midnight kiss wasn't even there, she went to some Goth show in Cincy! Oh well, I guess there is some reasoning for me missing what sounds like a bad ass time!

Love always,
ShaGZ

Well I am so thankful that all the kids came out and had a really great time. I was so stoked to play for you all @ midnight. I had a few tech diff w/ the set up and was unable to perform that way i wanted to " no scratching, tricks" but i still had fun. I hope you all had fun to... thanks to jason and all the ITG crew!

P.S. I need some pics for my web site if anyone has any please send them to me ... [email protected] thanks!

BangingTunes13 said:
i was there til 5:15 and everyone was still playing.. What do you mean it was shut down early?

after trip and nautigroove's set i was in the small back room. people who appeared to be fire code inforcement personel advised us to clear the room. we were on our way out anyway so i just assumed the party was over...guess not.

Even with my random "where is kyle" three hour MIA period in the night hehe...

lmao! sinner;)

big love to you buddy, hopefully we'll be able to get together once more and kick it since you had other affairs in mind:D

Last edited:
Just wanna say a quick thank you to Jason and the crew. But A huge thanks to Jamie and Jason in particular for letting me play in the VIP. It was a lil difficult, but I still had a blast. Hope to return to a ITG party in the future. Happy New Year to everyone and please come see me at the MLK Bash at the Red Zone. Take Care,
DJKV

So yeah I should have done this a long time ago, But I wanna thank Jason and Trip for giving My crew some guest spots and hookin Jessica up. You're some coo mu fucka's. Congrats on the outcome. Hit me up soon yall.. Peace

Sets that rawked it:

1) the trevor and matt bandy tag team! That was stupendous! I love house music. I mean, I like breaks and jungle, too, but there's too much crap at Ohio parties. It was nice that Jason brought some quality house music.

2) Trip's set. Pure funk! That had me smiling

3) Chocolate's funky house set! That was perfect for that time!! So many smiles! He needs to be at Ohio parties more often! What's the deal? Does he only play for certain people?

The party was nice. It was cold -- but nice. Not the best NYE party I've ever been at, but definitely a good close to an alright year and a good kick off to what is hopefully gonna be a spectacular 2004!

Can't wait for the boat parties to start up again!

I will agree that the sound wasn't as good as it could've been. It sounded like the system was turned up full blast all night. And all that does is mess up the highs and scramble out the mids. I guess it was because they were trying to deal with the reverberation of the space.

Jeffrey