• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Resume the war on drugs. Before more people die

How dare you tarnish Alfred E. Neuman's reputation by comparing him to this "Caleb Bond" character

I want to punch him right in his face. Its just one of those punch me faces. 40 years and 400 pounds and we have El Rushbos replacement.

Wait until that kid actually makes it to the press core in Canberra and spends the early hours of election nights railing Coke and fucking politics students in empty officers like the rest of the journalists

The vice piece makes it pretty obvious he's just parroting the opinions and styles of people he's been listening to. I suspect he's going to look back on this and cringe in 10 years time - kind of a shame the media are enabling it, really.

It should be a rule that nobody who uses the phrase "whacky tobacky" is allowed to express an opinion on drugs.

Jesus he's actually rather creepy to watch in person. It's like the ghost of some crusty old liberal MP from the 80's possessing a teenage boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLFT-WijooA

Last edited:
Haha, he has a signed photo of Tony Abbott? lol... No wonder he's such a conservative wanker already.

GJYI3SYE.jpg

Fucking hell.

Heh.

really culkin'd out there badly

The vice piece makes it pretty obvious he's just parroting the opinions and styles of people he's been listening to. I suspect he's going to look back on this and cringe in 10 years time - kind of a shame the media are enabling it, really.

It should be a rule that nobody who uses the phrase "whacky tobacky" is allowed to express an opinion on drugs.

Jesus he's actually rather creepy to watch in person. It's like the ghost of some crusty old liberal MP from the 80's possessing a teenage boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLFT-WijooA

It's Kevin Rudd the Dudd's younger self :( Maybe he fucked his mum who knows ?

On another note I was part of young labour and liberal. I thought it would be a good way to make connections etc. Instead all I came across were whiny kids (who deserved to be bullied) who came from decent middle to rich families and just chose to be assholes like as if it was their purpose in life.

I don't agree people should be bullied as I have copped it a lot in life but then there is a fine line and these people choose to cross it.

bully
bul·ly1
ˈbo͝olē/Submit
noun
noun: bully; plural noun: bullies
a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.
synonyms: persecutor, oppressor, tyrant, tormentor, intimidator; More
verb
verb: bully; 3rd person present: bullies; past tense: bullied; past participle: bullied; gerund or present participle: bullying
use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.
"a local man was bullied into helping them"
synonyms: persecute, oppress, tyrannize, browbeat, harass, torment, intimidate, strong-arm, dominate; More

synonyms: persecute, oppress, tyrannize, browbeat, harass, torment, intimidate, strong-arm,

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=bully definition

Pretty clear drug war tactics here.. crystal clear.