• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Resting Heart rate is saying is over 200 beats per minute and i have chest pain and feel like im gonna faint should i be worried

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Been doing cocaine xtc and speed all night as well as drinking my heart is beating way to fast and fluctuating and skipping beats Ive been lime this before its been few hours and I've taken some valium and pregabs to help but its getting worse

As a medical professional, you’re better safe than sorry. Especially if you feel faint, call emergency services now, they won’t judge I promise.

Over 200BPM’s is indicative of tachycardia. Not deadly usually, but can cause some serious problems depending on what it’s caused by.

It is common to feel this way on uppers, but with what you’ve taken and the accompanying side effects, I wouldn’t brush this one off.

Try and take some deep breaths, and call NOW.

How much of each upper did you do?

Oh and… how much have you been drinking? Cocaine and alcohol are actually toxic to the liver when combined together (cocaethylene?) No big problem if it’s just like a couple drinks (not the best for you), but if it’s more, get help.

Last edited:
And no drug you can take will help physically or “cure” too many uppers (stimulant OD), maybe only help ease the anxiety associated with it

As a medical professional, you’re better safe than sorry. Especially if you feel faint, call emergency services now, they won’t judge I promise.

It is common to feel this way on uppers, but with what you’ve taken and the accompanying side effects, I wouldn’t brush this one off.

Try and take some deep breaths, and call NOW.

How much of each upper did you do?

Oh and… how much have you been drinking? Cocaine and alcohol are actually toxic to the liver when combined together (cocaethylene?) No big problem if it’s just like a couple drinks (not the best for you), but if it’s more, get help.
Was already up for a few days on amphetine then did half a g of coke and then a bit later did some more pills then more speed then was drinking and Wass gonna smoke a joint and take another pill but my heart started beating out my chest so stopped my breathing is fine it's just my heart and I'm really hot

Was already up for a few days on amphetine then did half a g of coke and then a bit later did some more pills then more speed then was drinking and Wass gonna smoke a joint and take another pill but my heart started beating out my chest so stopped my breathing is fine it's just my heart and I'm really hot
I’d still get help. That’s a lot to mix.

You didn’t just say one pill… you said… pillZZZ?!!! Like several?

Please seek treatment, lightheadedness is a very very very bad sign (could mean lots of things, but all very bad).

Your cardiovascular system is on like… HYPER overdrive, and (not to scare you) but it’s highly likely you could have a heart attack (or other things).

The paramedics can hook you up to an EKG in 5 seconds and see if your heart is throwing arrhythmias and help you immediately if you fall under.

If you’re by yourself and code (have a heart attack), it is very very likely you’ll die.

PS your breathing is not the main concern here right now, it’s your heart freaking the fuck out. Of course, breathing *will eventually* be a concern if you code.

Get help.

Call the paramedics is my advice.

So you can be put on the heart monitor right away and receive treatment if something does happen soon.

Driving yourself could end very badly if you fall out

Good to hear you got some help ...its the right thing to do...take care look after yourself mate.

Yea the paramedics came three really hot ones as well lol they iv valium about 6 times but it's my heart rate is still really high and palpataions but they said they wanna do some more ecg blood tests and x ray of my chest as the Think I might have done some damage to my heart
I am really glad to hear that you called them out. I hope they find some good news. If it's not so good, then at least you will know before it's too late. You gotta take care of yourself man, you are precious <3

For both the original poster and anyone else who might find them in a situation like this, I'd say the only smart thing to do is seek medical attention. You are better off safe than sorry in this game and 200bpm is pretty high. I think if you feel that your body is telling you something is wrong, you should definitle listen to it.

MDMA and cocaine can be quite dangerous to combine and can even kill, especially in high doses. This is because cocaine is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, and MDMA is a serotonin releaser. Combined, they can lead to toxic levels of serotonin, which can cause serotonin syndrome, which can kill you... symptoms include excessive heart rate, and will not always resolve itself.

Glad you got some help

This was posted yesterday, but to chime in on what's happened here. Absolutely you should get medical attention if you're resting woth a heart rate that's spiked to this level while under the influence of ampheta!ones. XTC and Meth are both in that class. The mix used here isn't an easy one for the body to handle. If you ever have anything feeling out of whack on a cardiac level like extra!ely high heart rats, angina, not beating correctly, and especially the scary one here is feeling faint seek medical attention. If you pass out with a heart rate lime this it's extremely dangerous. You can die.