• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest in peace, my brother (TiberCross, Wordswords, Signtist)

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
It's beyond difficult for me to post this here. I considered not doing it at all. My brother introduced me to Bluelight in 2003. He's the only reason I came here and back here.

I haven't even begun to say goodbye properly. I don't think I can yet.

As the eldest of our brother troupe, he bore the brunt of the ire in protecting us from unnamed nefarious forces.

I miss him so fucking much. I wanted to be him for so long. He was riotously funny, kind-hearted, good-natured, and loved writing (and was incredible at it).

My brother deserved better.

I love you more than you ever could comprehend.

I can't write anymore right now.

Man I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

Should you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate to hit me up. Sending you all sorts of love to get through this.

I’m so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

that's a name i remember. so sorry to hear this mysterier.

alasdair

I'm sorry to hear this. This is making me think of what my younger siblings (20,14,12 or 13 - I am 31) will think of me if something happens.

They barely even know me. Is that worse? I can't do much about this.

Anyway sorry for getting all about me here I wish I had a close sibling or family I held truly dear as a true family. I make my friends my family,and my relations, and when it falls apart it's fucking hell.

So sorry man, I only just saw this.

My brother is my best friend. I can't imagine the pain you must be in.

💔🖤💔

This is horribly sad news @Mysterier :cry: What a blow. You have my deepest sympathies, love and healing vibes <3<3<3<3

I remember Tibercross from back in the day, sending you love, Mysterier ❤️

TimberCross is a name I remember fondly. Love and peace to you and yours. 💜

So sorry to hear this. Condolences Mysteria. I get affected at these posts as I lost my brother and best friend in 1989. (drunk driver slammed into his car)

How would we ever forget these people? Half of what I am is because of following my brother. There is no better tribute to our siblings.

I always like to say keep eyes and ears wide open for some signs that nature will give us to help with grief.

I'm so sorry that you must walk this road of grief and mourning. It's exquisitely painful. We can walk together if you'd like.