• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Researching again... Adderall & opioids?

lecroute

Bluelighter
Recreational use of oxy and Adderall
  • Is this something someone would do?
  • If someone does use oxy and Aderall, then why?
I sometimes mix Modafinil with clona, but only if I feel I have counteract effects a little. And the result is very subtle. And "my" mixture is kind of a kindergarten version. But for me it works.
Then someone once described to me the effects of taking heroin/cocaine together, which is kind of the other end of the spectrum. From that person's point of view it was the ultimate experience. Could it be compared to that?

Is this something someone would do? Yes. ;p
If, why ? If you start to nod from oxy or heroin i gues you could try to get yourself up with aderall or amphetamine paste (where im from). Tbh i Like it other way around , first stimulants and then opiates.. when aderall starts to fade you can take oxy to remove nasty comedown and drift info warm love (energy/feel) of opiates, Also light up a joint and go into nod mode ;p thing is its not good for your brain/body ofc... I would sugest you to stick with one drug at a time, if you want to "kill" stimulant high its better to try something Like xanax or benzos in general (but this is Also kinda bad for your brain ;s)

Also Like your "friend" probably told you , effects are increased when you use stims and opiates together... For example you smoke some heroin and then snort a Line of coke,since you are kinda "down" from h you Will feel that 1 line of coke alot more then Sober, Also when coke starts to fade you Will just fall back into the heroin high and peace again insted of i need more stimulant comedown feel...all that sayd its just waste of your health and money (pure Pleasure type of shit)

Is this something someone would do? Yes. ;p
If, why ? If you start to nod from oxy or heroin i gues you could try to get yourself up with aderall or amphetamine paste (where im from). Tbh i Like it other way around , first stimulants and then opiates..
This is quite helpful for my purpose, thanks a lot.
Also when coke starts to fade you Will just fall back into the heroin high and peace again
And that's the thing my friend told me about. The constant shifting between the two states. And he also mentioned the different physical sensations, cold and warm and prickling... It was kind of scary because I'd never guessed he was into that, and then hearing him tell me about all of that with such excitement.

It won't be nothing like a speed/goof ball . I've noticed the majority, myself included, get a stimulating effect from oxycodone.

The Adderall would kill the oxy buzz ime