Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Research survey about psychedelic experience and parenting

psychedelic_paris

Greenlighter
Hello,

I am Baptiste Fauvel and I am a lecturer in psychology at the university of Paris.
We are conducting a research project about psychedelic experience and parenting.

If you have had a significant psychedelic experience (i.e. in terms of psychological insights and/or spirituality) with a classic hallucinogen (e.g. LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, ayahuasca, pharmahuasca) in the past while being a parent, you can collaborate to our project by completing this online survey :

https://ceres.parisdescartes.fr/index.php/468562?lang=en

The entire survey takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete and you can save your answers and resume later. We do not collect your IP address or identifying information.
If you have any question about this survey, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

The data you would provide are essential for us and we are very grateful if you would consider participate in this study.

Thank you very much !
Baptiste Fauvel

I found that all intoxicants were hard for me to endure when my children were very small, but that my history with lsd and cannabis prepared me to be very sensitive to their needs and inclinations. we shared great times in the zero to 6 year old period while I used no psychoactives, and I think that is best, otherwise one loses touch.

I resumed recreational psychedelic and stimulant use after they were school age, which may have helped me to appreciate how amazing they are, but also it diminished my emotional availability to them.

Hello pupnik,
Thank you very much for your remark.
What you raise regarding the child's age periods is exactly the kind of problematic we could investigate with this project.
Thank you for your interest.