• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Research Chemicals

Dirtywings

Greenlighter
Hey everbody,
I am an extemely anxious person, survivor of a lot of sexual violence and a terible home-life. I had prescriptions for valium, clonazapm, xanax-you name it. But it's very expensive and frankly hard to sit there a look into the dead eyes of a doctor who doesn't really care.
I'm been nying 'resesearch chems' on the net, despite the warnings, and they are helping me a lot. Is there really a differnce between 'legit benzos' and research chems, or is BIG PHARM just trying to maintain their position as Ulta Rich?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your comment is the wrong sub-froum. This should probably be in the Dark Side? I am having the Mods move your thread.

I should mention benzodiazapines aren't usually effective permanent treatments. Tolerance develops and they quickly lose effectiveness. Lifestyle modifications such as exercise, meditation, ect. are probably your best options. Perhaps, different (non-benzodiazapine) pharmacological options are probably available for you.

Be careful, benzodiazapine addiction is particularly dangerous. The withdrawals could potentially result in fatality. With dedication you'll get through both anxiety and addiction issues.

Good luck.

Thanks-go ahead and move it. I'm not so young anymore and don't think i want to or can kick (alcoholic too). I wanted to talk about RCs. I'm new here..just need to know where to go.