Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Research chemicals in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamanarchy

Greenlighter
I have recently discovered the existence of research chemicals and am quite interested in them. Methoxetamine and Ethlyphenidate mainly as they seem to be the most recent "designer drugs".

-I am not asking for a source!
-I am not asking for information on circumventing customs
However I would really like to hear about other people's recent experiences obtaining them through legitimate rc vendors, internationally mainly. Do they make it through customs? Most of all, is it possible/practical in Australia??

Last edited:
There must be one aussie that has some recent experience with rc vendors and ordering internationally

I Placed my first order through a trusted international RC Vendor
a month ago, it was shipped on 21st january and today is the 15th
of febuary and it still has not arrived. I Live in western australia, and
i did not opt for ' priority mail ' so it could take a while. However i am
giving it till the 21st this month, and that will be a month, it should have
arrived by then, if it has not, then i will assume customs has it sealed.

In general though, i have many mates who have sucessfully purchased
research chemicals and received them in due time, from oversea's. I hope
i have the same luck, i'm only opting for priority mail from now on..........

This is going to get locked as soon as a mod passes by
This is a HR site, not a "How to get illegal chemicals past customs" site
Plenty of people have done it. If you're not willing to face the consequences of getting caught, don't do it.

I believe there was an aussie site that was vending legit for a short amount of time but it was busted very quickly and is now a scam site. Pretty sure a local rc vendor is impossible due to Australia's stricter than all drug analogue laws.

I in no way intended this post to be a "How to get illegal chemicals past customs" and am not asking for any advice on the matter. I'm just interested in peoples experiences in dealing with international vendors.

Yeah like others said this thread will get locked. They have caught onto RC's a long time ago and are very familiar with most of them. If you do get it id say you were one lucky person. I know people will say there are too many packages for them to inspect but im pretty sure they have there ways. Dont let them make an example of you like they did with a lot of people having ordered as little as couple grams. Its not worth the troubles tbh but thats something you will have to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.