❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

(Repost from yesterday) My gf cheated??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatelife

Greenlighter
About 30 minutes ago, my girlfriend admitted through text that she cheated on me for about three years earlier today with my best friend,. I haven't responded back yet.
She said that the last time they had sex, was today. Any advice on what I should do... how would u respond. Any advice pls?

I never caught them, she finally told me about it and said she loved me and would never do it again and will never see or talk to this man again, should I forgive her, and how can I ever get my trust back, and get this knife I feel is sticking in my back out? how long before the pain goes away, because I don't even want to live anymore, it hurts so bad.*The guy's got an a** kicking when I see him, but should I trust her again? P. S... Today is my birthday... FML

they even went so far as to involve both my SISTER and MOTHER into aiding them in hiding this 3 year affair with my girlfriend. We have been together for 8 years,

Sorry about the repost, but I cant find it anymore and when I left off I still was answering some peoples questions

its still you copy pasta - you posted variant on this a million times except now there are not 2 numbers at the end of your new username.

troll troll

Status
Not open for further replies.