• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Replacing your heroin addiction with (X) substance?

Each to their own LucidSDreamr i only truly enjoy opiates if i have used stims like amphetamine or methamphetamine 12 to 16 hours before using China white Heroin.

Amaraline, and the oxy and weed help you keep off dope, really?

Well, for the past 20 months, yes. But I can't say how long that will last, cause I am totally in love with heroin, esp. with the needle, and NOTHING gives me such a beautiful high as that, and almost certainly never will. I feel like I lost a best friend/lover who died when I stopped.

Gunpowder lol

After over 10yrs on dope, it was finding my passion (target shooting) which really made the difference staying off drugs...was absolutely not prepared to risk a criminal record and lose everything just to get high again.

Methadone
MXE
Ketamine/S-ket
Ibogaine
Kratom (mitragynine and 7-OH-mitragynine)
Cannabis
Tianeptine

Gunpowder lol

After over 10yrs on dope, it was finding my passion (target shooting) which really made the difference staying off drugs...was absolutely not prepared to risk a criminal record and lose everything just to get high again.

I have been using drugs for 15 years and avoided a record. I have a lot to lose but do them anyways, sometimes even being reckless in public when alcohol is involved. Fir some reason I keep using praying I will never get caught, but losing everything you've worked for in, the matter of seconds because you like getting high just seems like the sickest system we have inplace.

how is it possible that (not me but for example) someone could cure aids, donate millions to charity, feed the homeless, build a career...then they got caught taking an MDMA pill at a party and the rest of their life is relegated to a minimum wage manual labor job with no rights to vote, get loans etc, rent an apartment, own a gun. Meanwhile the guy on 8 different antipsychotics can buy AR15s, but the guy that took mdma one time at a party when he was 21...nope, life ruined forever

we live in a disgusting society when it comes to how drug use is dealth with., but hey at least we don't get shot on sight for suspicion of use like in the phillipines.

Our societal rules of drugs reflect that of primitive savages...well no, actually they were allowed to eat shrooms and smoke weed, we've devolved from the level of primitive savages, whatever is below that

I find that cutting up little pieces of fentanyl patches and leaving them in the inside of myy cheek or sucking on them nearly completely gets rid of dope withdrawal symptoms, plus its great with the cravings too. Only use for 4-5 days though to avoid a dependancy as we all know the dangers of fentanyl... :(

So funny all the people who act like it's a miracle that they don't go into withdrawal as they are substituting heroin with OCs fent or suboxone... that stuff is all basically heroin anyways it's not a miracle

^ True.

Some ppl do it with Kratom ans slowly progresses to other drugs. But from experience I can say that Fentanyl patches will make heroin withdrawal go away almost instantly, depending how you use it.