• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

~Replacing Cannabis~

not sure wht ur asking but i couldnt find ANYTHING to replace weed activity wise, tried for a whole year or so, so i just replaced it with another drug cuz life was so boring reguardless of anything to do or not. lol but in the spirit of HR i wldnt suggest jumping to another drug cuz u quit weed n aint got shit to do now.. but seriously everytime u wanna smoke insted of weed just light a cig my friend said tht worked wonders for her when she stopped. or tht hour u used to get high insted use it to play a game or watch a movie or clean the house insted shit just go get a side job trust me working 12 hour days will leave u no time or energy to get high even if u wanted too and ud have a ton of extra cash id imagine for when u did start back up

Last edited:
but seriously everytime u wanna smoke insted of weed just light a cig my friend said tht worked wonders for her when she stopped

Smoke cigarettes instead of weed? That's crazy. It's more addictive and deadly than cannabis, may as well stay using cannabis via a vape and use no tobacco at all imo.

I would suggest such things as drawing, building something, playing with pets, exploring the city or the forest, goto the beach, read, watch a doco, kick a ball at the park, do some form of exercise, help someone with an act of kindness.. Etc etc.

Smoke cigarettes instead of weed? That's crazy. It's more addictive and deadly than cannabis, may as well stay using cannabis via a vape and use no tobacco at all imo.

I would suggest such things as drawing, building something, playing with pets, exploring the city or the forest, goto the beach, read, watch a doco, kick a ball at the park, do some form of exercise, help someone with an act of kindness.. Etc etc.

+1

Fill your time with doing productive things such as helping out others, get another job or further your education by taking an online course. Learn to cook. Read books. Don't do meth.

Sorry i didnt know this was the pussy thread im just sayin dude it works ok my friend smoked a 8th a day of stinky by herself n started smokin squares one day when her guy was dry i was there n she said it worked we both agreed it was a bad habit though but thts besides the point n she dont smoke them everday n has completely stopped smoking bud since then n has her own crib n car n isnt lazy or broke no more all cuz she wanted to try anything to quit weed n happened to be cigs when shes craving bud light a cig. Literaly just one cig a week sometimes not even tht when ur craving bud is prolly healthier than smoking 150 or 200 hits of bud like she was in a week i bet and dnt quote me on tht shit its just my opinion.

But like i said clean house do yard work video games or get a second job or watch tv unless u play sports thts pretty much all to do imo cuz i cant draw unless im high lol or if u got space start a garden its also a nice time consumer n very rewarding n looks awesome too

Im talking a occasional cig when u wanna smoke.. Nvm just forget i said smoke a cig guess u guys cldnt even handle tht much i know its bad thts not the point tho but if ur tryin to quit i kno it works if u dnt smoke cigs to begin with anyway.

Sorry i didnt know this was the pussy thread im just sayin dude it works ok my friend smoked a 8th a day of stinky by herself n started smokin squares one day when her guy was dry i was there n she said it worked we both agreed it was a bad habit though but thts besides the point n she dont smoke them everday n has completely stopped smoking bud since then n has her own crib n car n isnt lazy or broke no more all cuz she wanted to try anything to quit weed n happened to be cigs when shes craving bud light a cig. Literaly just one cig a week sometimes not even tht when ur craving bud is prolly healthier than smoking 150 or 200 hits of bud like she was in a week i bet and dnt quote me on tht shit its just my opinion.

The pussy thread? No, it's a harm reduction forum, and you just suggested that a person substitute tobacco for their daily usage of marijuana:

Billard said:
but seriously everytime u wanna smoke insted of weed just light a cig my friend said tht worked wonders for her when she stopped

This is now the an hero thread, billard, and we all want it to be you.

[Edit: I'm now thinking you might now comprehend the amount a heavy daily smoker might go through every 24hrs. If that's the case, my apologies for this post.]

Last edited:
but if ur tryin to quit i kno it works if u dnt smoke cigs to begin with anyway.

Everyone is different, what worked for your friend may not work for another person, or it may, but to suggest this idea is dealing with the possibility of getting hooked on nicotine and smoking cigs, which is a dangerous idea. Do you know how many people die each year in the word from smoking related issues?

I'll throw another idea out there, go swimming in a pool or the ocean (if you can) much better for your lungs and mind.

Nvm just forget i said smoke a cig guess u guys cldnt even handle tht much i know its bad thts not the point tho

I think we can handle it, it's just that some of us see it as a crazy idea, you stick to what you believe tho.

Haha yea doing productive things instead will last about a day then you'll say fuck it and get high again. Just keep smoking unless your on probation or something. There are much worse drug habits you could have.

Honestly I have the same problem i dont even get high any more cuz my meds but im still addicted to the buzz so im in hell but anyways I need tv to quit honestly get your self some good cable and pick up some hobbies, i picked up magic cards, drawing, graffiti, swimming, cooking, going to drop-in sports, reading /posting on forums and reading articles that intrest you on the interent, you need to find things that sound boring because you used to smoke weed but are actually very normal and the most entertaining thing you can find, I had that feeling nothing compared to weed and everything seems lame but tv music but trust you have to have to start being that boring guy that goes swimming and to badminton and reads cuz thats actually like the most fun you can have without weed.

This is a bad idea is I started drinking monster energy drinks when I had a craving still keeps you sober coffee could help aswell , I also started going to go to bed early to deal with the night time boredom, this is probably the best suggestion but can be really hard for people to find is if you have a girlfriend having sex and cuddling while defiently kick the craving and make you forget all together about bud for awhile (unless your girl smokes) I mean if you could have sex everyday you would have something to look forward too just like monster and would be your new drive .

The cigarette thing would work if your addicted to physical smoking weed not mentally but really it only helps with smoking sensation, something if you were willing to try that would definitly kick your smoking sensation is welbutrin its one of known side effects and can testify it work wonders for sensation not much for mental

I've heard Indian Warrior is a pleasant smoke and is the closest you can get to pot with an herb of the sort. You can sort of use that for the initial easing out of smoking pot, and then from i'm sure it won't be too hard to quit something that mild.

i've had to stop smoking a few times (drug tests, finances etc) and the biggest issue for me was always that all of the things i enjoyed while high seemed kind of dull while sober. i imagine this might have only been the case because i was constantly high, whether working, at home, with friends, or whatever. but that passes, at least it did for me, and feeling that way can be sort of its own justification for taking a break, when pot is the only thing that makes life enjoyable. personally, when i quit and had cravings, i always drank kava tea. it seems to work differently for everyone and for some people not at all, but for me it provided the same sort of buzz minus the cerebral effects and helped me kick the habitual pot-smoking i had been accustomed to.

I had kava alot in fiji where it is a cultural custom and they do it with the tourists, we got a bit of a buzz from it, pretty mellow, tastes pretty shitty, made my mouth go numb a bit if i recall correctly. It made some of the locals eyes go really red and blood shot, we didnt get that effect from it tho, just a slightly drunk sort of feeling.

yeah. most people only try it once or twice. but the more you do it, the more effects you feel. i can tell you that from experience. it gets more cerebral and weed-like every time, while still being very relaxing. reverse tolerance and all that.