• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Replacement for Olimp Hell's Breath ( energy , focus, mental clarity )

IcyDreams

Greenlighter
Somewhere between 2012…2014 for about 1-2 years I took Olimp Hell's Breath.
This is (or rather was) a weight loss supplement.
I took 1 pill per day, almost every day. I took at least about 220 pills totally in these years.

The original intent was to lose weight, but the best thing about this supplement were “additional effects”:
- a lot of energy (not just for exercises, but for anything including mental work)
- improved focus
- high mental clarity

After taking just one pill early morning I was able to work very productively the whole day (office work), barely felt any fatigue.
I also felt more motivated than usual, but this was probably more due to improved energy level and improved mental abilities (if you CAN do something, it’s more fun to do it).

The effects didn't diminish even after a year of taking it.

There were also some slightly negative effects such as:
- increased heart rate or just a feeling that the heart was beating stronger (at least in the morning on the way to work, and not too bad)
- feeling a bit warmer than usual (not too bad)
- a bit more sweating than usual (not very much)

I’m absolutely sure, that all effects mentioned above came from the mentioned supplement and not something else.

And when I didn’t take it, there were no withdrawal symptoms nor did my energy dip lower than prior to taking it. Basically, just back to where I was before I started taking it. (Yes, my energy has always been a bit low.)

After the supplement became unavailable I did anything to find something similar, but I couldn’t find anything.

I tried every ingredient included in this supplement – at least what was officially listed, including combination of all or most ingredients. It had no similar effects.

This makes no sense.

The only idea I have is that there must have been some not officially mentioned ingredient, which (alone or in combination with some of the officially mentioned ingredients) had the wondrous (almost magic) effects mentioned above. This must have been something too potent to be officially included, and this could as well explain why this supplement disappeared later.

But why would they include such an ingredient and offer it for about a year, even on amazon?
Olimp is quite a big, well known company in Europe. If would have been a huge risk for them to include some really “sensitive” substance.

Additionally, while the supplement was not cheap, it was not extremely expensive either:
about 40 Euro for 120 pills (pretty big size, a bit hard to swallow, each pill was embedded in a plastic sheet separately).
So, not only would they include something that could (and most likely WOULD) bite them in the back (after being discovered by someone who won’t find it even remotely funny), but they couldn’t make much profit from it, especially since an ingredient with such interesting properties is probably not very cheap (not so easy to acquire etc.)

Even though it seems more likely, that the interesting effects same from a hidden ingredient,
I still can’t exclude the possibility that some special variety (or a special treatment) of an officially included ingredient was responsible for it.
So, here is the ingredients list:

"ENDOTherm & Metabolism Stimulator MTRX" 795 mg :
Bitter orange fruit extract (Citrus aurantium L.),
Grapefruit exttract (Citrus grandis) (70% naringin),
Evodiae Fructus extract (80 % evodiamine),
Raspberry fruit extract (Rubus idaeus L.) (98% raspberry ketones),
Weeping willow extract (Salix sepulcralis),
Coleus forskohlii root extract (Coleus forskohlii) (18% forskolin),
Cayenne pepper extract (Capsium annuum L.) (8% capsaicin),
Black pepper extract (Pipernigrum L.) Bioperine® (95% piperine).
Caffeine 90 mg
Potassium 150 mg (7,5%*)
Chromium 3 µg (7,5%*)

"Thyroid Activity 4 FAT BURN Formula" 200 mg :
Ginger root extract (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) (5% gingerol),
Green tea extract (Camelia sinensis L.) (55% EGCG),
Cocoa seed extract (Theobroma cacao L.) (20% theobromine),
Acetyl-L-tyrosine.
Iodium 37,5 mg (25%*)

Currently I’m using a different supplement of the same variety (a heavy weight loss supplement).
(Please tell me if I’m allowed to mention it here. Unlike Hell’s Breath, it’s still available at least in some countries and I don’t want to advertise neither for producer nor for sellers of it. Especially in my first post.)
The new supplement does not give me the same effects as Hell’s Breath, but in its own way it does help some:
While it doesn’t give much energy or great mental clarity, it gives a mental focus, tenacity and ability to overcome obstacles, to deal with boring, mundane daily tasks, stress etc. without too much strain.
Side effects are barely noticeable.

Any ideas on the mystery ingredient in Hell’s Breath (or something with similar effects) would be greatly appreciated!