• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Repeat Prescriptions over the New Year holiday, need advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Girl!!!!!!
When you get stable and relaxed , I would like to ask you about the ambien withdrawals?? My wife has been on 10mgs for a few years now every night, and last night ran out !!! Not a minute of sleep :cry::cry:

I am good my friends.
No worries.

Thank you for your concern for me though. ❤️🌹💋😘👍

I was able to get in to my pain doctor and I got my prescription just as I was hitting hard withdrawal.
I just got home and am waiting for the “FLU” to clear up. 😃

I am going to be okay now!

Go Girl!!!!!!
When you get stable and relaxed , I would like to ask you about the ambien withdrawals?? My wife has been on 10mgs for a few years now every night, and last night ran out !!! Not a minute of sleep :cry::cry:

Well, Ambien withdrawal is really nothing for me.
But I am not a normal person. I have been through so much hardcore stuff that I barely even flinch at stuff others would have to go to rehab for.

So, here is how the Ambien withdrawal goes.
(keep in mind that Ambien was the one prescription that I abused the hell out of, like a 30 day supply was always gone in 5 days)
Ambien withdrawal is hardcore depression and a general “Kill me now” type feeling for 3 days. Then it is over. That is the good news.
The sleep takes longer to stabilize. She can use some doxylamine succinate (unisom- look at the ingredients list on the box)
Doxylamine is in the same category of drugs as Ambien. It is a hypnotic. It will help her sleep for sure.
She might have to use a little more than the directions recommend. But she can taper that down, or use it to replace Ambien until she gets her prescription filled.

Let me know if you have any other questions about it Ice. I am happy to help.

Thank you for the cheerleading me on! You always help. I am just getting relaxed and stable now.
YAY! My friends, YAY! I don’t have to suffer or go to the hospital or risk death by Loperamide.

What the hell is a "cancellation list" ???

I do not know. I was literally begging them for just ten minutes!
Those girls in the office are so mean. They always like to stress people out over their prescriptions.
I have heard them laughing about it before and withholding the refills for a couple hours or so longer than when the doctor approved them! They especially do not like me as they are overweight and not that attractive.
I always get attacked by other women due to how I look.
I have always been so nice to them too.

I fixed them. I made them all bracelets for Christmas and I put magic into them and prayed over them.
I asked for them to be blessed and to make it so those girls stopped doing the above to patients.
I infused kindness, compassion, mercy, and other things into those bracelets so that they cannot torture and torment others!
I used special semi precious stones that I set out in the moonlight at the right time and then hung them around my crystal ball for a week and wore them myself with the INTENTION of putting those qualities into those stones.

They loved their bracelets and couldn’t believe I made them. They all put them on immediately and were happy!
I noticed as I sat there that they were moving their asses and helping others with a new tone of voice and patience that I have not seen before from them. My mom even commented on it. 👍🍀💕

I do not know. I was literally begging them for just ten minutes!
Those girls in the office are so mean. They always like to stress people out over their prescriptions.
I have heard them laughing about it before and withholding the refills for a couple hours or so longer than when the doctor approved them! They especially do not like me as they are overweight and not that attractive.
I always get attacked by other women due to how I look.
I have always been so nice to them too.

I fixed them. I made them all bracelets for Christmas and I put magic into them and prayed over them.
I asked for them to be blessed and to make it so those girls stopped doing the above to patients.
I infused kindness, compassion, mercy, and other things into those bracelets so that they cannot torture and torment others!
I used special semi precious stones that I set out in the moonlight at the right time and then hung them around my crystal ball for a week and wore them myself with the INTENTION of putting those qualities into those stones.

They loved their bracelets and couldn’t believe I made them. They all put them on immediately and were happy!
I noticed as I sat there that they were moving their asses and helping others with a new tone of voice and patience that I have not seen before from them. My mom even commented on it. 👍🍀💕

You need to make a complaint to the NHS over their conduct, they will investigate it! Tell ur doctor as well.

I've already had one receptionist fired cos she repeatedly discriminated me cos one of my meds is a psych med (Mirtazapine)!

You need to make a complaint to the NHS over their conduct, they will investigate it! Tell ur doctor as well.

I've already had one receptionist fired cos she repeatedly discriminated me cos one of my meds is a psych med (Mirtazapine)!

well that is the problem, you see they are all the doctors nieces and adopted “daughters”.
so me making any complaint against them will result in my immediate dismissal as a pain patient and subsequent shit talking of me in my permanent medical records. So, no can do. I do not enjoy morphine withdrawal.

I fixed them with LOVE!

well that is the problem, you see they are all the doctors nieces and adopted “daughters”.
so me making any complaint against them will result in my immediate dismissal as a pain patient and subsequent shit talking of me in my permanent medical records. So, no can do. I do not enjoy morphine withdrawal.

I fixed them with LOVE!

I fixed them with LOVE!

Then go higher and complain to the NHS they will kick their asses! Plus they cannot dismiss u cos u made a complaint against them that would be an offense (against the law)!

This really isn't the sort of stuff that belongs in the Harm Reduction forums guys!! I am disappointed, but mostly, in myself :cry: This is most definitely an issue that can only be sorted between the patient and the prescriber. Whether its the pharmacy, the prescriber or a combination of both that is required to execute this matter, it unfortunately is not going to do anyone any good to discuss possible outcomes or actions in this context.

The answer is that, however the prescription was written, you can assume that it was not intended for you to be without medication for 1-2 days for no ethical reason. Proper protocol would be to fill the prescription with the issue of vacations/holidays/pharmacy/mail problems already taken into account. If this is not the case, then there is most certainly someone on-call who can make this right. If your prescriber has messed this up, it is on them and you have every right to dog them until they fix it.

It's a pretty open and shut case if you ask me, but I won't close it until I feel like everyone is on the same page.

From what I read (talk about voyeur) you deserved every bit of hard drugs the doctors give you. 😂 No, serious, you suffered enough, I hope it helps. :)

Thank you!
I hope it helps too! I just want to be a normal person.
I have suffered so much.
I was pretty delighted to hear the treatment plan. 🤣❤️

In my country the treatment plan is - we can help you as long as you don't enjoy it! Worse part is that I am not kidding. There are no stimulants for ADHD besides Concerta (have diagnosed ADHD) and you can get opioid stronger than tramadol only for surgery or cancer related pain (I have diagnosed chronic pain, multiple disorders visible on MRI). So they threw a bunch of SNRIs and gabapentinoids but in the end I had to self medicate and ended up on buprenorphine (methadone was too scary for me). It is one twisted society.

Now really - it is time to close this thread. :) 💞

I'mma go ahead and close this since it seems to have run its course and we're in agreement it was borderline at best to begin with.

Happy OP got his meds without a fuss. This is how it usually goes in the UK, this isn't the US and there is no DEA, just ring your GP explaining why you need your meds a couple days earlier over Xmas and it's zero problem in the vast majority of cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.