Hopeless Rented a motel room for a week.. got some gatorade, energy drinks and peanuts... Time to kick fentanyl round 900

Just wanted to let everyone know I am alive and well Just went through a rehab for 36 days and am officially clean again! Life goes on and we stumble but with the right heart and willingness no one is ever to far gone.

I love you all and wish you the best.

Just wanted to let everyone know I am alive and well Just went through a rehab for 36 days and am officially clean again! Life goes on and we stumble but with the right heart and willingness no one is ever to far gone.

This is fucking awesome to hear mate!! Thank you for updating us with your excellent success <3

Are you doing any outpatient program or therapy after the inpatient rehab?

This is fucking awesome to hear mate!! Thank you for updating us with your excellent success <3

Are you doing any outpatient program or therapy after the inpatient rehab?

Yes I'm on a few waitlists for sober living / IOPs right now in my state though it seems things are pretty jammed up.

It's the first time I've ever left rehab and destroyed any last piece of drugs I had hidden. I flushed it all, the kratom, the meth, etc.

I feel this truly is the last time I will ever have to go through that again and it is a gigantic relief.

Yes I'm on a few waitlists for sober living / IOPs right now in my state though it seems things are pretty jammed up.

It's the first time I've ever left rehab and destroyed any last piece of drugs I had hidden. I flushed it all, the kratom, the meth, etc.

I feel this truly is the last time I will ever have to go through that again and it is a gigantic relief.
That is so good to hear man, well done :) I wish you all the very best. What about meetings? Are you gonna do the meetings thing?

That is so good to hear man, well done :) I wish you all the very best. What about meetings? Are you gonna do the meetings thing?

Yes that and exercise are the only things that have ever kept me sober beyond 90 days, AA, and a spiritual path

Overjoyed thanks for checking back in 36 days how time flies!

Talk to @negrogesic about ways to increase your natural endorphins. Remember there's always Kratom on standby you never need to go back to poisons again

I don’t post much, but had to this time to tell you that this is fucking awesome. Can’t imagine how hard it was but love seeing your determination translate to results. Be proud, and never forget how much of a pain it was to get off it if you ever get a craving down the road. I find the times I slip back are the times I convince myself to momentarily forget the pain.

Hey @OpiateKiller ! So glad to see this post! I am about to undergo my own battle to win my freedom so I have been scouring BL forums for helpful info. Anyway I came across this thread and for an hour or so have read it from the beginning. You were temporarily mia (because you were in treatment) and everyone was wondering about you. Then I seen your post! So glad for you brother and I hope to be on the freedom side with you soon. I am amazed at how much this community behaves like a family, it’s encouraging. I hope I can lean on some of you in the days/weeks to come! Again…well done man!