• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Removing Naloxone from Buprenorphine in Suboxone by simple distillation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what anyone says, suboxone has so many differences than subutex, and I know it's not a placebo I'm feeling. I USED to shoot both, and when shooting suboxone it takes me roughly 10minutes to feel it, the onset that is, when shooting subutex I feel an instant rush, subutex just feels more opiate like, i really BELIEVE the naloxone in suboxone plays SOME sort of time in the effects of suboxone VS subutex.

If you are gonna go through that for a few mgs of Bupe I would suggest going out and getting a bag of real dope.

I wish you could buy Subuxone without the Naloxone. I have zero interest in getting high from the Bupe. All the Naloxone does is drive up the drug price. But my doc wants me to use it instead of the pill version because it is easier to taper with the film.

I've shot suboxone strips before and have gotten high as fuck (esp. when combined with something to "potentiate" it). So obviously the theoretical anti-abuse mechanism doesn't work

But I've never tried subutex so I can't give an honest comparison here.

My friend slammed Suboxone before and didn't get much from it. He also did Subutex and was ridiculously high and even got a dope-like rush. Also he's starting to think that by shooting Suboxone in small amounts less than 2mg as opposed to sublingually the naloxone blocker for opiates doesn't work that well. He could do less than 2mg of suboxone (iv) in the morning and by 6-7pm snort Roxy and still get high. Now he had to do about 60-90mg of Roxy but still. Also he tried this same thing with sublingually taking it in the morning and snorting/smoking Roxy at night and the naloxone blocked almost completely. And that was at 2mg Suboxone. So if he bangs less than 2mg in the morning and does 30s he will still get high. Also maybe even higher at 1mg in the morning. He's heard that small amounts of sub + perks can get u higher than just the perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.