• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Removing laxative and other cuts from methamphetamine

Augustii

Greenlighter
Hi all I've been lurking here for a few months now and SWIM has this issue

SWIM has been taking 30mg methamphetamine orally for a month now. Typically ingested after a meat-based breakfast & vitamins. After 2-4 hours have passed, SWIM will suddenly have to run to the restroom at work, and let's spare you most of the details. SWIM's post-dump tummy will be FLAT. Like everything that was in there is ejected all at once. At first SWIM thought they were adjusting to meth and from eating far healthier (fruits, veggies, lots of proteins). SWIM would look great in a mirror but SWIM also does not really wanna lose nutrition from breakfast & dinner in such a manner.

Taking the 20mg meth on an empty stomach in the morning still somehow results in defecating 2 hours later. Probably that was dinner :/

SWIM has not been cleaning/washing the product because oral meth subjects the substances to first-pass metabolism. With the dosage being only 20 to 30mg, SWIM was hoping for the best. They were wrong :/

We read online that occasionally methamphetamine is cut with laxative. Seems to be the case here. SWIM still has over 3 grams

Any advice on here where to begin cleaning the stuff? We know it's a shot in the dark, but anyone know any washes that have a higher likelihood of removing the laxative?

BTW if it helps, we are near-certain (based on the ethnicity of my source, location, and comparisons to images online) that this is cartel-produced P2P meth. Next buy will be ephedrine-derived methamphetamine that SWIM can synth

Thank you so much in advance <3

Hi all I've been lurking here for a few months now and SWIM has this issue

SWIM has been taking 30mg methamphetamine orally for a month now. Typically ingested after a meat-based breakfast & vitamins. After 2-4 hours have passed, SWIM will suddenly have to run to the restroom at work, and let's spare you most of the details. SWIM's post-dump tummy will be FLAT. Like everything that was in there is ejected all at once. At first SWIM thought they were adjusting to meth and from eating far healthier (fruits, veggies, lots of proteins). SWIM would look great in a mirror but SWIM also does not really wanna lose nutrition from breakfast & dinner in such a manner.

Taking the 20mg meth on an empty stomach in the morning still somehow results in defecating 2 hours later. Probably that was dinner :/

SWIM has not been cleaning/washing the product because oral meth subjects the substances to first-pass metabolism. With the dosage being only 20 to 30mg, SWIM was hoping for the best. They were wrong :/

We read online that occasionally methamphetamine is cut with laxative. Seems to be the case here. SWIM still has over 3 grams

Any advice on here where to begin cleaning the stuff? We know it's a shot in the dark, but anyone know any washes that have a higher likelihood of removing the laxative?

BTW if it helps, we are near-certain (based on the ethnicity of my source, location, and comparisons to images online) that this is cartel-produced P2P meth. Next buy will be ephedrine-derived methamphetamine that SWIM can synth

Thank you so much in advance <3
It's not a laxative.

It's called the gastrocolic response to eating.

It occurs anywhere from a half an hour to a few hours after you eat a meal. Obviously it seems that consumption of methamphetamine makes that 2 hours regardless of how much you actually eat.

And I guarantee you that you did not shit out your breakfast 2 hours later, that is physiologically impossible and if it was happening you should see a doctor immediately.

I can absolutely guarantee you that your breakfast did not move through your digestive tract in 2 hours.

I almost thought the same thing, because I been consuming the same thing as you.

Here's an easy thing to do. Don't eat corn for a week, have some corn with your breakfast and I guarantee you that there's no corn kernels in your dump 2 hours later.

It is the normal reaction when your body thinks it has eaten something.

Methamphetamine causes your lower esophageal sphincter to relax and your lower pyloric sphincter to close and more secretion of stomach acid among other things.

This is what happens when your body starts to digest food because you're eating. It closes the bottom of the stomach opens the top of the stomach to allow food into the stomach and then a certain amount of time. You defecate to make room for the food that you're digesting in your stomach to move further into the digestive tract.

Just because the methamphetamine is tricking your body into thinking you're eating something in your stomach and it needs to move the rest out of the way to make room. It doesn't mean that's not what's happening.

Oh and a mod is going to probably come in and tell you that swim is not anybody that we talk about on blue light. It's actually against the terms of service.

Last edited:
It's not a laxative.

It's called the gastrocolic response to eating.

It occurs anywhere from a half an hour to a few hours after you eat a meal. Obviously it seems that consumption of methamphetamine makes that 2 hours regardless of how much you actually eat.

And I guarantee you that you did not shit out your breakfast 2 hours later, that is physiologically impossible and if it was happening you should see a doctor immediately.

I can absolutely guarantee you that your breakfast did not move through your digestive tract in 2 hours.

I almost thought the same thing, because I been consuming the same thing as you.

Here's an easy thing to do. Don't eat corn for a week, have some corn with your breakfast and I guarantee you that there's no corn kernels in your dump 2 hours later.

It is the normal reaction when your body thinks it has eaten something.

Methamphetamine causes your lower esophageal sphincter to relax and your lower pyloric sphincter to close and more secretion of stomach acid among other things.

This is what happens when your body starts to digest food because you're eating. It closes the bottom of the stomach opens the top of the stomach to allow food into the stomach and then a certain amount of time. You defecate to make room for the food that you're digesting in your stomach to move further into the digestive tract.

Just because the methamphetamine is tricking your body into thinking you're eating something in your stomach and it needs to move the rest out of the way to make room. It doesn't mean that's not what's happening.

Oh and a mod is going to probably come in and tell you that swim is not anybody that we talk about on blue light. It's actually against the terms of service.

My fault about the SWIM. I'm new to posting here

And thank you for the response and information

The primary issue is that this is happening at work. It's not just a single restroom trip either. I'll eat lunch and need to go 2 hours later. I'm not well-read on digestion so I'll have to further educate myself on the subject.

I'm not totally familiar with methamphetamine's effect on the digestive tract either. However I did read that methamphetamine typically causes constipation. I was having the polar opposite. I have taken laxatives before (natural ones like ginger) and this effect was damningly the exact same. From my perspective, it also seems to be a waste of nutrition.

Since you ingest the same drug, do you have any suggestions or ideas? I was thinking to lower my dosage to 15mg MA and add 50mg caffeine. Do you suggest eating anything specific for breakfast or lunch?

I still want to wash/clean the product anyway. Seems foolish of me not to do so regardless

My fault about the SWIM. I'm new to posting here

And thank you for the response and information

The primary issue is that this is happening at work. It's not just a single restroom trip either. I'll eat lunch and need to go 2 hours later. I'm not well-read on digestion so I'll have to further educate myself on the subject.

I'm not totally familiar with methamphetamine's effect on the digestive tract either. However I did read that methamphetamine typically causes constipation. I was having the polar opposite. I have taken laxatives before (natural ones like ginger) and this effect was damningly the exact same. From my perspective, it also seems to be a waste of nutrition.

Since you ingest the same drug, do you have any suggestions or ideas? I was thinking to lower my dosage to 15mg MA and add 50mg caffeine. Do you suggest eating anything specific for breakfast or lunch?

I still want to wash/clean the product anyway. Seems foolish of me not to do so regardless

Symptoms of sudden (acute) intestinal ischemia​

Signs and symptoms of acute intestinal ischemia typically include:

• Sudden belly (abdominal) pain that may be mild, moderate or severe
  • An urgent need to have a bowel movement
  • Frequent, forceful bowel movements
This can happen from methamphetamine but with your dose it's not that likely.

However, in some individuals, methamphetamine instigates a systemic inflammation of the bowels and this can actually cause a sudden gastrocolic reflex.

Meaning when you take the methamphetamine it causes inflammation which takes about 2 hours to make you have to take some really serious dumps.

But it's definitely not the food you ate in the morning.

I'll eat lunch and need to go 2 hours later. I'm not well-read on digestion so I'll have to further educate myself on the subject.

The only thing I can say is that perhaps the methamphetamine is making your gastrocolic reflex much more evident.

People whose digestive tracts work correctly have a bowel movement 30 minutes to 2 hours after they eat, at least they should.

Caffeine potentiates neurotoxicity with respect to methamphetamine. I would significantly restrict my caffeine consumption.

I don't use any caffeine on days that I use methamphetamine.

I eat regular whatever. I don't change my diet. Sometimes I'm not hungry but I usually am and the only time I ever have any issues. Gastrointestinaly is when I don't drink enough water or when I'm fasting.