Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

vibr8tor said:
it wouldn't be so stinky if HisNameIsFrank would shower once in a while. His feet smell like cheese :(
Baby! It was just that one time. I promise I'll never ask you to suck my toes. Let's let bygones be bygones. Pretty please?

Lollerz @ "Blue Reich" :D

Whatever happened to that amoozing chick? There were rumors galore I guess but droogs have robbed me of my memory. Anyone want to spill it?

she was fake
benefits relentless e-stalking confirmed it

remember when the lounge roasts were underway? good times.

alasdair

^damn good times.
except for the folks that signed up for it that weren't lounge regulars at all and noone knew anything about them.
those were the weak-sauce roasts.

alasdairm said:
remember when the lounge roasts were underway? good times.

alasdair

We should start a new round of roasts.

I'll volunteer this time around. I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd like to give me both barrels.

eh, i thought the roast threads were amusing, but i couldn't add much too them.
i don't typically rip on anyone that doesnt deserve it for a shit thread or something.

i can't see myself taking the time and energy to actually pursue a silly vendetta
you did put the energy into those PMs i hadn't asked for
i somehow have a hard believing that you don't remember this story
but i don't care either
lol@he's a bad guy
that's what you said, with different words

there's no contradiction
i can say what i think without actually caring about her implications in the story

also, please post the same sentence for randycaver who said she didn't care in her last post, while trying to justifying herself

oh, and post it too for the thousands of bluelighters who said before that they didn't care about a subject they were answering to.

say it to yourself probably too

or just don't say anything, as this extremely witty reply of yours has surely already been given a hundred times on BL

ego_loss said:
We should start a new round of roasts.

I'll volunteer this time around. I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd like to give me both barrels.
i was bummed because i was next on the list when they were cancelled...

alasdair

I dont know why peeps got all uppity over that. Like the reason I aint wanted to be in there, was becuz there has been times in the past when I put myself out there needin some advice or whatever, and i know that shit would be fair game. I didnt want nobody comin back with some personal shit that happened to me that i had talked about before, so i wasnt in on that. To me theres a line of playin dirty that we all knew would get crossed in those things, n if you aint ready to get dirty dont get involved, thas my view on it at least.

Anyways those were funny to me becuz straight up, when a poster that was always ass kissed so hard that it was obscene got ranked on hard as hell it was crazy to watch. Too much drama tho, ill watch it but rather not be inside of it. thats why observe and laugh is my M.O. in them kinda things.

yeah, the KITD roast went way overboard with people trying to debate if GM´s post was overboard.

it certainly confirmed my theory: when you're having a laugh online it's called "lulz" when others are having a laugh online (especially at you) it's called "faggotry"

:)

alasdair

alasdairm said:
it certainly confirmed my theory: when you're having a laugh online it's called "lulz" when others are having a laugh online (especially at you) it's called "faggotry"

:)

alasdair

Truth.

vegan said:
or just don't say anything

please take your own advice

you are the most annoying bluelighter

i really wish you'd go away

perhaps i should exercise my ex-mod muscle 8o

because vegan doesn't believe me and that makes me so angry and i can't take it anymore

/slits wrists

oh, and just to the address the 'i don't care thing'

you brought this up. i didn't. you remember it. i don't. i think it's funny, but it doesn't bother me, i don't care that i don't remember it, and i'm not going to go be hypnotized in order to bring up past bluelight memories. just because someone posts about it, doesn't mean they care, deep down inside. this is *entertainment*. i'm sorry that i had to spell that out for you.

where the fuck has GM been lately?
i always just relied on him to counter vegan's faggotry before it even started.

i reember when people knew this was the lounge and didngt get all butthurt when somebody said something tht crsossed the line a little bit. god damn its just the internetza