Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

vibr8tor said:
all i remember is having to use every ounce of willpower not to make an open reference to her screen name, after she posted in SLR that the guy she dated hits her. I mean come on, that's just begging for an assrape to keep the old shiners company.
true true.
i definitely remember requesting pics of her with the bruises lol.
she never delivered :(

Infinite Jest said:
I'm trying to utilize positive visualisation in order to bring about the change I seek in the world. "Remembering" things that I hope will happen in the future are just one of the ways I will do that :D

shhhh, its a secret.

8)

...kytnism...:|

Remember when the only people complaining about the lounge sucking and the regulars being unfunny were the jaded oldskoolers?

Fuck these noobs coming in here and acting like they really don't like anything about the lounge, and sticking around for weeks to tell us just how much we suck.

guineaPig said:
lol, i almost forgot about that.

how did that start? refresh my memory.

A lot of people were commenting on peoples' nudes in the nudie thread and some noob said her and Mzfluffy were the only hot ones, and all the other women looked trashy. Then an SM did an IP trace and saw that it was her alter-ego. She tried backpeddling and saying it was her boyfriend posting, but that only compounded her problems because of all the threads she posted in SLR about her boyfriend beating her. I dedicated a warm spot in the Beef Thread to her, and then she blew up my PM box like I was fucking Oprah. I wish I would have saved some of those.

ego_loss said:
Remember when the only people complaining about the lounge sucking and the regulars being unfunny were the jaded oldskoolers?

Fuck these noobs coming in here and acting like they really don't like anything about the lounge, and sticking around for weeks to tell us just how much we suck.

Remember that time you shut up? That was great. We should relive the good old days.

GenericMind said:
A lot of people were commenting on peoples' nudes in the nudie thread and some noob said her and Mzfluffy were the only hot ones, and all the other women looked trashy. Then an SM did an IP trace and saw that it was her alter-ego. She tried backpeddling and saying it was her boyfriend posting, but that only compounded her problems because of all the threads she posted in SLR about her boyfriend beating her. I dedicated a warm spot in the Beef Thread to her, and then she blew up my PM box like I was fucking Oprah. I wish I would have saved some of those.
oh yeah, now i remember :D
that was a fucking awesome assraping right there.

I've never seen all the female posters gang up and verbally abuse a person so badly in my entire life on teh intranets. She hasn't really posted anything since. I wonder if she killed herself.

GenericMind said:

OMFG I remember that!

holy shit...

moments like that make me feel embarrassed FOR other people.

hopefully she killed herself the RIGHT way.

make a noose out of sharp ass cheese wire, put the noose around your neck, then glue your hands to your head. let the glue harden, then jump.

if done properly, the cheese wire should cut your head off at the neck with your hands still glued to your head, giving whoever finds you the impression that you somehow ripped off your own head.

thats how you do it.

My money says she just made another account...or six... :|

remember when edvard munch got banz0rd?

yeah, well I don't. what the fuck happend?

guineaPig said:
hopefully she killed herself the RIGHT way.

make a noose out of sharp ass cheese wire, put the noose around your neck, then glue your hands to your head. let the glue harden, then jump.

if done properly, the cheese wire should cut your head off at the neck with your hands still glued to your head, giving whoever finds you the impression that you somehow ripped off your own head.

thats how you do it.

I heard this somewhere else before.

DonkeyPunch said:
remember when edvard munch got banz0rd?

yeah, well I don't. what the fuck happend?

Isnt his ban supposed to be over right around now?

Remember when Edvard Munch's ban was lifted and he came back as a newly refined member of the community?

done2.jpg