• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Reliquifing powder ketamine

Bavanai

Bluelighter
How do you do it? Just mix up with some water again? My source who happens to also be a friend doesn't trust me to sell me liquid thinking that I'll inject again but I promised my date this weekend that we'll do 1ml IM too...

yea you can just mix it in water... if its pure it will dissolve tottaly.... mix well.... but be carefull w/ how much water ur gonna use for how much powder... as this could lead to quite a surprise if not enought water for too much powder... or a dissapointment if done the opposite(too much water...)
i would go for bottled water or sterile water made for injection...
enjoy

Bavanai said:
How do you do it? Just mix up with some water again? My source who happens to also be a friend doesn't trust me to sell me liquid thinking that I'll inject again but I promised my date this weekend that we'll do 1ml IM too...

rofl...its the same as mixing up anything for injection. just add 1mL of water to however you much you want to inject. you're source is pretty dumb if he thinks anything different.

use pure water- get filtered at least, or distilled if you can find it, it isn't hard.

So it's okay to just mix with water. Ok, I'll try to remake the solution 10% ketamine, thanks for the help everyone.

How much do you trust this source? Doesn't this sound a lil bit suspect to anyone else? Could it be that he is hesitant to sell you the liquid because he plans on cutting it? If that is even a remote possibility, be very careful about IM. You might want to consider filtering, even though it is not necessary with pure Ketamine HCL.