• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Relief from my pain-Mixing medications and drugs

ztarrsbright

Greenlighter
Hello
I am currently taking 300mg of Seroquel and two atidepresasnts, Sertraline and Fluoxetine and also been taking 1mg of xanax at night and Clonazepam sometimes.
I am currently having a lot of problems whit my mind, to the point of making living impossible.
I want to know what kind of drug can take for cleaning my mind, I have acces to weed but havent did it, also which other drug take to calm his mind and his Benzo dependance.
Something that wil not kill me by having interference whit my meds.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fail to see the point in your dictor having you on two ssris i highly recommend you get a second opinion. If Seroquel doesnt cause your ssri to work and its been 8 -12 weeks id discuss trying a new antidepressants.

i dont know why, i have an appointment whit my doctor soon maybe she will tell me why.
Also i depend on Benzos, i take them daily, i just wanna know if weed or another drug can be safe to take.

I'm not sure what you mean by cleaning your mind, do you want to continue these meds? You are taking several psych drugs already. I don't think smoking weed would hurt but we can't recommend what drugs you should take. I will leave this open for now, but if I were you I would talk with your doctor since you seem to be struggling.