• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Reliable pill testing kit?

Ganjaman407

Greenlighter
Last weekend SWIM purchased 10 ecstasy pills. Upon trying one, SWIMs blood pressure immediately skyrocketed, his skin broke out in a BAD rash, his euphoria quickly turned into a paranoid panic of near death, and he was very close to calling an ambulance. SWIM definitely didnt want to try the rest of the pills he purchased due to the negative feelings he experienced off the first pill. SWIM was wondering, where could he buy a reliable, but cheap pill testing kit to ensure that he wasnt ingesting poison instead of MDMA.

http://www.rctestkits.com/basic-test-kits/

you will want the basic(marquis) or the mandelin kit.
both of those will tell you if its mdma or not, the marquis will give you a better idea(than the mandelin) of what it might be if it isnt.
ehrlich is to test indoles like lsd, dmt, and psilocybin

Last edited:
^I've never heard of that site before - have you used the kits?

The main one that I would recommend is Ecstasypilltest.com (Based in the AU but ship worldwide, without any reported problems or delays) - if you click the link at the top of the page on pillreports you will get directed to them.

The next one is eztest.com - these sell single use vials that can turn out to be pretty expensive if your testing for friends etc but can be great for testing on the go etc.

If you can only afford to get the one type of kit then I would say Marquis over any of them. Has a wider range of what it can test for (mainly speed/amps) etc. It will not indicate piperazines but these are usually identified by the lack of any reaction.

^I've never heard of that site before - have you used the kits?

yes, i own their marquis and ehrlich reagents and have used their madelin once before.
many of my friends use them, and the bunk police travel from festival to festival here in the US, they test peoples substances for free and sell their reagents in moisture and light free containers to make them last longer, its got some insulation kinda stuff in it too so that helps cause the festivals here are usually hot as fuck. ive never had a kit for more than 6 months without it going empty(40-100 uses) though so i dont know how long they actually last.

the kits are easy to use and 1 or 2 drops on a very small sample is enough to give a good reaction within seconds.

Thank you, they ship internationally also :)

People have been looking for single bottles of Marquis since EZtest switched to those awful vial things. I think Ill contact them, get a sample shipped and get some feedback.

Thanks again
Bear

What kits do you people think are UNreliable? They're mostly all the same, the marquis is "100 mL of concentrated (95–98%) sulfuric acid to 5 mL of 40% formaldehyde". Some have added menthol but they all give the same reactions. The only difference is price and availability.

Last edited: