• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Reliability of the Ez MCpp test

imbuzzin

Bluelighter
I've just got a complete set of the EZ Test kits. So I thought I'd test a couple of different pills I've had squirrelled away for a while. I have tested of the these pills have previously with the old style kit and passed with flying colours, so I thought I'd just try the Mcpp test. Firstly, I tested a gold rolex, which I've eaten many times, nice loved up feelling, no real come down blah blah and I rate it as a pretty decent pill - It tested positive for mcpp ! Then I tested a white dove / pigeon, good strong pill, no come down - It tested positive for mcpp !

I got theses pills in Holland at the New Year, below is a report on the Dove / Pigeon. Mine are the white not the beige (worst luck !) I thought they had been to the Lab too ! No mention of mccp in the report. Also, it's not my report, just in case anyone thinks I was talking them up.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24916

Has anyone else had dubious results with the mcpp test ?

I've got some molly too, which I have tested and tried before, so I might give it a bash with the mcpp test.

Every result seems to come back positive even on pills tested in holland as mdma only so I would say either we are misinterpreted the colour or eztest have more work to do to get them accurate.

Wow that sounds strange - you would have thought EZtest would have done some research on this prior to releasing the kits.

I knowmine turned yellow with mxe... kinda faint but definately in the range of the included color chart for pipes...

Ok this weekend I just tried some other stuff which all showed positive for pipes but wasn't...

I tested 2 different batches of molly and both of those turned yellow
I tested ketamine... yellow
New and old batches of mxe... yellow
Dexedrine... yellow

And I know that all the stuff tested was pure... the mxe has been sent to edata...
The one batch of molly has been confirmed on edata...
The other batch was literally given to me by the chemist who's my close friend...
The ketamine was from a vet friend... still in the bottle... unopened...
The dex was from the pharmacy

Yea I'm calling the mcpp tests useless at this point...

I personally ingested all the above listed too cept the dex and there was nothing piperazine about any of it.... and I've been piped b4 and it fucks me up in a really bad way... I felt excellent all weekend...

The 3 M's seem to work fine but the mcpp I definately don't trust at all...

Add to that, they don't sell bottles anymore and yea I'm just gonna use and reccomend dancesafe from now on also

Yah I'm pretty sure its complete shit.. my molly and 2 different pills came up positive. They were all yellow and one was very yellow... Completely confuzed because I'm pretty positive non of them have pipez.. wasted buying 3 kits. Fucken joke

I have a dancesafe kit now... but I'm on break till the new year so I haven't even opened the bottles yet... I always used ez test bottles until they changed to the single use vials... I ordered 2 full sets and gave them an honest go but they suck... I find its harder to see the color changes... some of the vials have no reagent in them... they're expensive per test... and I think the mcpp and perhaps the ehrlich reagents are bunk...

This is the ffirst dancesafe kit I've got and it appears to be og good quality... each individual bottle was packaged inside a bigger plastic bottle that was then filled with chemical absorbant... very professional and safe and secure... I definately reccomend dancesafe reagents to everyone who consumes drugs that these can detect...

Well done dancesafe... sticking to what works well and what people want... and now your the only simons supplier...

Sorry ez test... you guys dropped the ball on this... if you kept the bottles of reagent I would probably still be a customer but its too late now... I like dancesafes bottles better actually... and I don't miss the mandelin... and you dropped the simons and robadope too... ugh...

I tell ya what tho... if you make a reagent that can differentiate between pure cocaine and levamisole tainted cocaine id buy that...