• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Relaxing and tripping

GersPunk

Bluelighter
XTC LSD ,and even joints ha makes my anxiety really bad to the point i wont take them anymore, why is that? cause i am great on amphetamines and other stuff, could it be cause i have bad anxiety and it just makes me think the worse. I mean how do you relax and just go with the flow? Seen my mate pee himself on shrooms when we were 15 so maybe its that 8(

microdots agreed with me for some reason but not seen any around here since about 1992 ha

Just allow yourself to go with whatever happens in the trip. Meaning, don't let anything frighten you or be in any situation with the possibility of surprises; Enjoy everything about the trip, don't think about any of the negatives in/during your trip, and don't think about what could happen. I love to take be out in nature away from people and society when i trip on acid and shrooms. If you're a person who get frightened and scared easily during a trip and things will easily ruin your experience, Out in the Woods/forest is the best for that and also just the best place to trip in general (imo). Ive tripped at school before in HS and it was fantastic, except was the only time i was around that many people and i got so frightened in my head that everyone i looked at or that looked at me knew i was on drugs right away and was gonna tell on me hahaha. And yes, Weed does make my trips a lot better, it enhances them, it makes me feel even better, calms the trip down but in a good way, and just overall relaxes everything for the better. Ive also done shrooms about 5 hours after i popped some meth in a pill capsule, and that was actually one of my strongest visual trips I've ever had, and people will say its a hard trip and some say its not fun or a good thing to do; But it was fantastic, my body handles all drugs very well and have never had a and comedown or a bad experience with any drug since i started doing them sophomore year in HS. I just rambled a lot my bad bro. DUECES

Good answer, yeah used to sniff glue and various stuff at school , just when i had that big shroom trip when my mate when about 16 he urinated himself kinda made me paranoid a lot and yeah i do have kinda loud mates and if we trip its in their house with dance music playing in town and they like mdma so maybe a wee walk on my own will help as i do live in middle of countryside. Having anxiety makes speed more appealing for me cause it makes me more confident and the only lsd i really liked was microdots came shaped as petrol lighter flints in UK, not sure if you would know them was 1990s ha ha never seen them for years and years. makes a change from me rambling on stimmed up.